DAVID HEALY.....

Guest The Brown Brogue

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

this morning.

Rangers boss Walter Smith is set to launch a summer raid for Northern Ireland hero David Healy. The ex-Scotland boss was at Windsor Park last night to run the rule over the Leeds United striker and he must have gone back to Ibrox drooling.

Healy's magical double against Sweden propelled Northern Ireland to the top of European Championship's qualifying Group F and sent him to the top of the competition's goal scoring charts with nine goals in six games.

Rangers are determined to add more quality to their front line after watching fierce rivals Celtic run way with the Scottish Premier League this season.

Healy's stock will have rocketed once again last night and Leeds boss Dennis Wise - who was also in the Windsor Park directors box - will surely be expecting a sizeable transfer fee for one of the Coca-Cola Championship's most lethal goal scorers. Premiership clubs have sized up a move for the 27-year-old with West Ham United, Wigan Athletic and Everton rumoured to be keeping a watchful eye on his exploits.

Northern Ireland boss Laurie Sanchez describes Healy as 'world class' and he for one is astounded he isn't playing his football in the top flight.

The Killyleagh man is almost certain to leave the Elland Road club in the summer and Rangers are now in pole position to sign him.

If only...

(header)

Healy's stock will have rocketed once again last night and Leeds boss Dennis Wise - who was also in the Windsor Park directors box - will surely be expecting a sizeable transfer fee for one of the Coca-Cola Championship's most lethal goal scorers. Premiership clubs have sized up a move for the 27-year-old with West Ham United, Wigan Athletic and Everton rumoured to be keeping a watchful eye on his exploits.

(header)

How much !

Guest therabbitt

About bloody time we were linked with him, I'd pay upward of 4 mill if it came to it, if Scott Broon is worth 3.5, then Healy could go for something similar....

Heeeeeaaaalllyyy Heeeeeaaaaalllyyy

Away in a manger, no crib for a bed,

The little Lord Jesus laid down his sweet head.

The stars in the bright sky looked down where

HEEEAAALY !! HEEEAAALY !! HEEEAAALY !!

How much would UEFA fine us for "mocking" Christainity !!!!!! <_<

Walter really has to put a stake in the ground over the Healy business. I think it will take at least £4m to get Leeds to listen. Walter should be knocking SDMs door down and demanding the money ( if thats what it takes ). This could be the pivotal signing of the summer because I cannot see Rangers spending anymore than this on one man. Thats how serious I see this target. NO pussyfooting around lets try and get the man if for no other reason that to help Boydie out. Now that would be some strike force ! championee

Is he a bear?

Tell you what DS. That would be my first question in this situation also. If he is, then we should burst the bank to get him. his 2nd goal last night was sheer class. brilliant bit of movement, and he was already past the front post. How did he manage to hook it back? fuckin brilliant. No messing about rangers! make him ours...........circumstances pending of course :Animation44: :D

If the boy can play, and be a class player for us... what does it matter if he is a bear?

Buy him!

I'll give him a tenner.

Course it matters. It always should matter.If he is a bluenose and he has waited all this time to get here,he will run through walls for us. That is what is missing at the moment. Get big MacCulloch as well!

If the boy can play, and be a class player for us... what does it matter if he is a bear?

Buy him!

I'll give him a tenner.

Course it matters. It always should matter.If he is a bluenose and he has waited all this time to get here,he will run through walls for us. That is what is missing at the moment. Get big MacCulloch as well!

It shouldn't matter a jot.

Albertz, Gattuso, Amoruso, Laudrup, Gazza are just a few examples of players who were not bears before they arrived here, but certainly were by the time they left.

Buy him!

I'll give him a tenner.

It shouldn't matter a jot.

Albertz, Gattuso, Amoruso, Laudrup, Gazza are just a few examples of players who were not bears before they arrived here, but certainly were by the time they left.

Mo Jo as well , while never becoming a bear the guy gave 100% while in a blue jersey and that's what matters most.