The official "Takeover Completed" thread

Muff

I couldnt give a rats arse who gets control as long as we can get back to beingway ahead of these taig bastards these scummy arseholes think its marvellous to

run us close every year for the leauge i think its fucking ridiculus we have come down to letting them get that close these cunts should be out of sight by Dec of any year so wether its Whyte or King as long as we get back to the days i remember so well.

surprised your not more excited about darrels pal paul becoming iinvolved...think of the exclusives..... :lol:

well thats the deal i expect.

if you want to hear what muir wants you to think listen to boss.

if you want marrays spin traynor or english are your men.

craig whyte - sky and the rst.

d king - oor darrell.

I would like to know who these rich scottish businessmen waiting in the wings are. Seeing as they havent come forward so far :sherlock:

dougie park for sure. maybe on a much smaller scale mortimer and smillie.

posibilities hunter and arnold clark.

interesting from the times. so king/murray are buying the shares and clearing the debt.

also they are investing in the team and stadium.

if they bring in alot of rich rangers men thats promising.

i guess we have to trust sdm over this.

Not a position I would like to be in

interesting from the times. so king/murray are buying the shares and clearing the debt.

also they are investing in the team and stadium.

if they bring in alot of rich rangers men thats promising.

i guess we have to trust sdm over this.

Again you are reading tabloid stories of no substance and passing it off as fact.

This alleged new deal seems an absolute farce.

Firstly, why bring a 2nd proposal to the table so late in the day? Surely if it is guys on our board that are part of the consortium or whatever it is proposing this deal then they, more than anyone, should have put this together much earlier in order that i rt could be considered alon with Whyte's bid and a deal could have been done with either party before the end of the season.

Secondly, if there are concerns about Whyte's ability to bring future finance into the club over the next few years then this a minor detail compared to this pie in the sky shite that is currently being mooted about increasing share capital, etc. Ialso can't see that we woudl be allowed by our lender to raise funds in the way proposed without a significant % of any funds being used ot service the debt as this woudl surely be looked at in the same way as if we were to bring in funds through player sales, etc.

I'd be royally pissed off if I was Whyte and it seems only his loyalty to the club he clearly loves is keeping him at the table just now as this is clearly not a deal that will offer any financial benefit to him personally.

Up until AJ's comments yesterday I did truly think he had the interests of the club as his priority but now I have serious doubts that this is the case as I cannot see how delaying othis takeover in any way benefits the club.

The time for other bids has long passed and those lookign to make them now shoudl have put their money forward a long time ago, particularly those on the board who have done sweet FA while we have been held by the bollocks by the bank over the last few years

Like everyone else I am in the dark regarding what will finally happen. I still think and hope it will be resolved very quickly now. Big gamble by AJ and his mates imo. If Whyte walks away and Murray/King don't deliver what then?

Like everyone else I am in the dark regarding what will finally happen. I still think and hope it will be resolved very quickly now. Big gamble by AJ and his mates imo. If Whyte walks away and Murray/King don't deliver what then?

Quite simply more of the cutbacks, sales, etc that we have seen over the past few years, only tougher as there is no guarantee of any CL money next season which will have a big impact on the budget for the year ahead.

McCoist will have to sell to build and will have very little to spend so ultimately our on the pitch product will continue to decline

This Murray/King/Santa bid is pure Cambuslangworld.

Makes no sense, changes by the hour and contradicts itself all over the shop.

Don't know why, but there is some kind of skullduggery going on and as per, we are getting mushroomed.

Is it stalling til the tax tribunal is settled or the season book money is in ?

Who knows ?

Is it really that hard to prove you have a certain amount of money available? Couldn't Whyte have chucked 50mil in an account and showed us all his bank statement?

I know business is far more complicated, but I could show you there is £136 in my bank account in ten minutes.

Is it really that hard to prove you have a certain amount of money available? Couldn't Whyte have chucked 50mil in an account and showed us all his bank statement?

I know business is far more complicated, but I could show you there is £136 in my bank account in ten minutes.

Along with ur sort code account number and you mums maiden name please.

dont think there is any way the bank will allow anyone to put 25m into rangers without addressing the debt.to me this comittee thing reeks of driving the club to administration ,so as the tax fraudster and the car salesman can pick it up for fuck all

The bank cant stop someone sticking £25m into the club under their current position where we are free of overdraft(or will be come 30th June)

heard a rumour. dnt shoot the messenger.

lloyds are going to back whyte and his bid and recommend that sdm accepts the offer.

not sure if theres any substance in it.

m8 told me. dnt know where he heard it.

Think someone said this yesterday i hope its true tbh