Gareth Bale to Man City ?

Who has tho? He's been brilliant in alot of games this season and even though he ain't worth even half of 50 million he's still had a great season so far.

He's been brilliant in a lot of games in Europe this season, not so much the league, and I think people are taking his European form and just assuming because of that, that he's been brilliant in the league, which I don't think he has.

I think city need a defensive midfielder not a Gareth Bale.

They're too expansive, they need to watch they don't get caught out with all that attacking flare :craphead:

Defensive midfielders? WTF?

De Jong, Vieira, Barry and Kompany can allplay there.

Guest SandyIniesta-Nordahl

If Bale is worth 60 million on current form then what is Nasri worth?

So true.

Nasri is one of the best in the world at the moment, Bale isn't.

Wee Naisy scored against Spain (the best team in the world) and also in the CL, is he worth more than £20m...no, if he was England he would be, it's ridiculous, Bale isn't worth £60m! No one is...:anguish:

I don't think he'll go, what's the difference between Spurs and Man City anyway? Except for the whole billionaire thing haha

Bale doesn't need Manchester City and Manchester City don't need Gareth Bale.

Why would City go after Bale, when IMO they have a player in their ranks who has the potential to be just as good as Bale without paying over the odds, in Adam Johnson?

All man city care about is players that have a big hype about them the owners know fuck all about football they just throw money at the manager and expect instant resulst they make me fucking sick! I honestly want them to fail at everything words cannot describe how much i fucking hate them

it makes me sick the money they throw about in the EPL, La Liga is getting better and better and the EPL is becoming a joke. Man City are a small football club with rich owners, and will never be as successfull or have the history of teams such as the Rangers, Manchester United or the likes of Real Madrid. A few goode performances in the champions league all of a sudden he is one of the most expensive players in the world? Give me a break.

I like how you sneaked us in there

Bale is still underrated it seems.

People seem to have forgotten he's only just turned 21, Ronaldo wasn't pulling up trees at that age either and look at him now.

He'll only get better and better, £60M isn't that much of a stretch at this stage for someone like him and all the money being spent in football today.

Bale doesn't need Manchester City and Manchester City don't need Gareth Bale.

Why would City go after Bale, when IMO they have a player in their ranks who has the potential to be just as good as Bale without paying over the odds, in Adam Johnson?

Sorry but Bale is twice the player of Adam Johnson IMO

it makes me sick the money they throw about in the EPL, La Liga is getting better and better and the EPL is becoming a joke. Man City are a small football club with rich owners, and will never be as successfull or have the history of teams such as the Rangers, Manchester United or the likes of Real Madrid. A few goode performances in the champions league all of a sudden he is one of the most expensive players in the world? Give me a break.

so Man City are a small team , what like Macclesfield or Bury ? Also tell me all this "history" united have ? united have as shite in their history as any other club, if you want to know about history of football in Manchester, check out a book called ' Manchester a football history'. as for Bale it's paper talk, don't believe any thing about City in the papers .