Allan McGregor

I was just on twitter and came accross this profile.

http://twitter.com/allmo_1_

Obviously first thoughts would be fake, but its been built up over a few weeks now.

McGregor aint the smartest so his profile wouldnt be like Edus. Also he speaks with Wilson (whos twitter is real)

I also noticed this tweet,

'' i just want everyone to know i am not going to man u the papers are just looking for an excuse to sell the paper 5:02 PM Nov 5th via web ''

Real or Fake, I don't know for sure obviouly. But theres a chance its real.

Fake Walter Smith's :lol:

Gonna have to dip my helmet in a bowl of snow once I'm finished with her.... My cock will be like the Olympic torch
Just settling down on the couch with ethel to watch el classico.. Gonna get full of super lager and destroy her minge at full time
I would like to apologise to my followers for the lack of tweets... Ethel confiscated my iPhone for farting in her wheetabix... I'm back :)

I've got paul van dyk blasting on my iPod and I'm cutting some severe shapes infront of the fire.. Next up, a game of fifa 95 and a lion bar
Out for some lunch with lee mcculloch today.. I've ordered the grilled sea bass. He just ordered a raw ham hog and a pint of jagermeister
For pudding he has ordered a full roast chicken dusted with icing sugar and stuffed with snickers ice creams.... What a fat clatty cunt
I also had a epic wank when me and daniel cousin went to see girls aloud in Glasgow a few years ago

I was just on twitter and came accross this profile.

http://twitter.com/allmo_1_

Obviously first thoughts would be fake, but its been built up over a few weeks now.

McGregor aint the smartest so his profile wouldnt be like Edus. Also he speaks with Wilson (whos twitter is real)

I also noticed this tweet,

'' i just want everyone to know i am not going to man u the papers are just looking for an excuse to sell the paper 5:02 PM Nov 5th via web ''

Real or Fake, I don't know for sure obviouly. But theres a chance its real.

Im sure Edu said Wilsons was fake

That Walter Smith Twitter:

Got "don't stop believin" by journey blasting in the changing rooms at half time. Bougherra is doing the helicopter with his knob

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Aahahahahahahahahahaha :lol: :lol:

Nearly fell off my seat there!