Europa League Travel Help

TunnyLoyal

I was shagger but I think its gonna have to be a flight.

I nearly got fucked out of the match for running down the stairs to try help the drifter as the polis grabbed him and dragged him out by his head basically. He's all right now though.

• Replies 480
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I nearly got fucked out of the match for running down the stairs to try help the drifter as the polis grabbed him and dragged him out by his head basically. He's all right now though.

Gaz see if you are getting a transfer flight how long do you need to be in the airport before your connection flight?

What he do?

Loonball.

Sounds good mate, what price was flights?

I was £100 return. Ideal.

Does anyone know any good hotels near the Grasshopper pub that are clean and cheap and have rooms that sleep 3?

Cheers

107 quid directly into eindhoven mate return.

my flights down to stanstead are 48quid return.

Hoping to pick up a forgery or one for there end. Take it theire will be no chance of getting the travel club opening up membership for this like bursa mate?

sportoptions deal.... daytrip return from glasgow to amsterdam £230 66 miles to eindhoven

thomas crook deal.... daytrip return from glasgow to brussels £249 107 miles to eindhoven

eindhoven will not allow flights to depart after a certain time at night so thats why both companies are using alternative airports

Only if Tam Crook flight isn't fully booked by the time you get rejected.

You should be ok I think mate.

Cheers (tu) do you, im only on 2 points out of 8 remember, personally a think av got fuck all chance but no harm in applying and get a point anyway. Whats the chances of travel club doing an overnighter ?

Alright den, many tickets are we getting and how many pionts do you reckon youd need to get a ticket?

I managed to get booked up for £68 :D

alroight mate, not sure about tickets but wont be a lot as im sure we only get a small corner of the ground.

when did you get home?

alroight mate, not sure about tickets but wont be a lot as im sure we only get a small corner of the ground.

when did you get home?

Me and the drifter got home last night about 11. flight was delayed an hour, not too bad! what about yourself?