Weiss - the new RangersMedia Scapegoat

papaguy51

Gunslinger, where are you?!

Weiss is the spark that wins the game not for the first time. Do you think you could bring yourself to give him any credit yet after some of the utter pish you've posted about the wee man?

he was as good today as he was shite when i dug him up.

i think i used the word superb in the match thread befre this was dug up.

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so what, hes imune from criticism is he?

why?

He's not, but he shouldn't be singled out for criticism when he's not the only one having a shiter.

Plus, unlike many others in our team, even when he's playing bad he still has the ability to win a game with one moment of genius.

He's not, but he shouldn't be singled out for criticism when he's not the only one having a shiter.

Plus, unlike many others in our team, even when he's playing bad he still has the ability to win a game with one moment of genius.

like you seem to be doing with kenny miller..... :sherlock:

your 2nd paragraph could also refer to kenny miller.....

I bet he was absolutely raging today.

It wasn't just him, I'd love to track down the people who were giving it the old 'send him back to Man City' and 'he should never wear a Rangers shirt again' bollocks.

Rangers fans in 'panic merchant after one game' shocker.

i said send him back becaus his attitude in the ict game was a disgrace.

in fairness smith ripped him of at half time we improved and the lad appologised. i later said he deserved another chance becaus of that.

another thin i said was if he wants to reach the top he would need to learn to be effective when forced to play on the left and today proved then he can do that. all this he cant play on the left pish so should never be made to can at least be put to bed.

he still gives the ball away to much and today was a home game against a hamilton squad rooted to the foot of the table and ravaged by injury and suspension. but ill give him a chance to prove that the celtc game was the exeption and today the rule.

when this thread was created people were very rightly getting on at him he was playing very badly and not contributing. he seems to be turning a corner slowly but he will need to do it against better sides than hamilton.

like you seem to be doing with kenny miller..... :sherlock:

your 2nd paragraph could also refer to kenny miller.....

Aye, but that's in a Kenny Miller thread.

Regardless of what thread he was in, Gunslinger went through a stage of just laying into Weiss. No-one's doing that with Miller.

so we cant single him out for criticism unless hes the only player playing badly and even then not really.

behave

That run before his goal and his shot just screwed wide, he deserved a goal there.

The only thing that worries me is he really relies on his confidence too much, when he should just rely on his ability.

Great seeing a player like him at Ibrox, superb performance. Not for the first time :pipe:

That run before his goal and his shot just screwed wide, he deserved a goal there.

The only thing that worries me is he really relies on his confidence too much, when he should just rely on his ability.

Great seeing a player like him at Ibrox, superb performance. Not for the first time :pipe:

Confidence is a massive part of a player though.

This wee chat Vladimir had with Walter seems to have restored confidence in him a lot.

Like the first-half, Vladimir Weiss was absolutely fantastic!

Those who say he has no pace, can't beat a man, produces nothing, are fcuking blind!

Well done today wee man, keep it up, because on that sort of form, you are unplayable, just like at Motherwell. The only way to stop him is hit him hard, and he still bounces back!

3/4 goals, 5 assists this season, yeah he offers nothing <cr>

Like the first-half, Vladimir Weiss was absolutely fantastic!

Those who say he has no pace, can't beat a man, produces nothing, are fcuking blind!

Well done today wee man, keep it up, because on that sort of form, you are unplayable, just like at Motherwell. The only way to stop him is hit him hard, and he still bounces back!

3/4 goals, 5 assists this season, yeah he offers nothing <cr>

his ability to take a hard tackle and get on with it is impressive.

ah but you are you get majorly pissy whenever someone dares to criticise him.

we get it you love him but ffs hes still open to criticism.

no matter what you say.

I don't love him, but you just strike me as one of our fans that would applaud a McCulloch bone-crunching tackle before you'd applaud wee Weiss nutmegging someone with his eyes closed.

It's irritating when people 'up' threads like these when the player has a great game as if it somehow proves that all his poor performances weren't actually poor

Players should be judged on their last performance. And Weiss was brilliant today.

yes i thought that if he scores after that fick on the touch line your looking at goal of the season.