Kenny Miller - Leaving

ohbarrybarry

The fact that he played for them in the past has no bearing for me. Infact its all the better when he resigned for us and scored more against them than he scored against us, kind of like a big fuck you to them!

Hes been a good signing for us, if he stays then great, if he goes, good luck to him, as has been said, bigger and better players have left us and funnily we're still here!

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

given hes desperate not to leave glasgow its possible. if unlikley

i am sure he will still be at rangers for the foreseable future and all his hatters will still be cheering his goals with no sense of irony.

:lol: Apart from the fact we're Rangers fans and the goals count for Rangers.

If Scott Brown scores an og you still cheer don't you,because it's a goal for Rangers.

I never seen the bit they guy said that Laura beleives Boyd is coming back :lol:

Admin hit the OP with a cyber baton :pipe:

Did the story go like this

Laura - Hi girlies

Girlies - Looking fab Laura

Laura - You better get use to it as were leaving

Girlies - When

Laura - Well in the summer, but its just incase this bad weather keeps up and my contract phone gets disconnected. But girlies you better keep in contact with me when i leave.

Girlies - of course we will lolz your our bestest TLF,BBF

Laura - Aw aye Boyds coming back

(tu)

no i laugh and laugh and laugh.

i dont se the conection though

If the ball deflected off Gerry Adams and the goal counted for Rangers I would still cheer.

That is such a flawed argument when folk say 'I bet you still cheer when he scores' when you tell them you don't like Kenny Miller,I support Rangers not Kenny Miller.

As I've said in previous posts there are a lot of people on this board who don't like McCulloch or Lafferty but they will still have celebrated when both of them score.

Kenny Miller's had a very easy time of it here and he seems to be the last to receive criticism as well when it's justified.

(tu)

Stick him up yer arse!

What ? You were on here after he scored his hat trick against Hibs telling us all how much you forgive him and accept and were singing his name :lol: now its "stick him up yer arse".

It's pretty pathetic in 2010 we can't put things to bed.

I was in Mexico when Miller signed and got straight onto the Tequila. Kenny may have been over at Celtic but you can't deny his effort he has put in and has done more than most players have in their careers for us in the past 18 months.

There's only one Kenny Miller. (tu)

(tu)

If the ball deflected off Gerry Adams and the goal counted for Rangers I would still cheer.

That is such a flawed argument when folk say 'I bet you still cheer when he scores' when you tell them you don't like Kenny Miller,I support Rangers not Kenny Miller.

As I've said in previous posts there are a lot of people on this board who don't like McCulloch or Lafferty but they will still have celebrated when both of them score.

Kenny Miller's had a very easy time of it here and he seems to be the last to receive criticism as well when it's justified.

they dont dislike jig or k laff for spurious and frankly stupid reasons.

as i say thinking a player isnt good enough is ok. disliking them because they came back to scotland to be near their son and joining the only club interested is very different.

talk of him being a money grabber is also nonsense twice he has taken pay cuts to come home to family.

once nearly 50% to come to us.

but lets not let the facts get in the way of a good hatefest

they dont dislike jig or k laff for spurious and frankly stupid reasons.

as i say thinking a player isnt good enough is ok. disliking them because they came back to scotland to be near their son and joining the only club interested is very different.

talk of him being a money grabber is also nonsense twice he has taken pay cuts to come home to family.

once nearly 50% to come to us.

but lets not let the facts get in the way of a good hatefest

You are having a laugh,the last I checked he signed for a team we hate.

That's not a stupid reason to hate him and the fact you don't get that worries me.

The son argument is bollocks as well as it was ok enough for him to fuck off to Derby again after Celt*c wasn't it ?

I could slag you off for sucking up his ass but I don't because that's your opinion and you're entitled to it but the folk that dislike Kenny Miller aren't entitled to do that are they ?

That's not a stupid reason to hate him and the fact you don't get that worries me.

The son argument is bollocks as well as it was ok enough for him to fuck off to Derby again after Celt*c wasn't it ?

I could slag you off for sucking up his ass but I don't because that's your opinion and you're entitled to it but the folk that dislike Kenny Miller aren't entitled to do that are they ?

he was given a choice between leaving and not playing at all by celtc.

the mercenary bastard chose to play football. incredible.

i think its fair to say he knew he wouldnt be away for long.

8 months as it transpired.

he was given a choice between leaving and not playing at all by celtc.

the mercenary bastard chose to play football. incredible.

i think its fair to say he knew he wouldnt be away for long.

8 months as it transpired.

Aw so it was all planned now by Kenny :lol:.

He knew that when he left Celt*c it wouldn't be long before Rangers were in for him :lol: Brilliant.

He's that keen to be near his son he's still in doubt about his contract or is he going to be forced to move away again to seek football :pipe:

Kenny Miller plays for Glasgow Rangers NOW.

Since his return he has scored 47 goals for the team we all love and I bet we ALL cheered every goal.

Walter Smith will sign who he believes can do the best job for the club regardless of religion or past clubs.

Why let politics or anything else get in the way of success? and Kenny has been a massive success since his return... that is all that matters!

I bet all the haters cheered when he scored the winner in the pigeon final... hypocrites if you did!

That's because the anti-Miller uber-Bears argument is rather silly...

That's because the anti-Miller uber-Bears argument is rather silly...

Yea it silly to hate a player that went from us to Celt*c,scored against us then crawled back.

What you mean Uber Bears ?

I don't think I'm any more of a fan for hating him I just do,you seem to love him and I can deal with that but that's not how I view things.