Kenny Miller - Leaving

ohbarrybarry

Kenny Miller plays for Glasgow Rangers NOW.

Since his return he has scored 47 goals for the team we all love and I bet we ALL cheered every goal.

Walter Smith will sign who he believes can do the best job for the club regardless of religion or past clubs.

Why let politics or anything else get in the way of success? and Kenny has been a massive success since his return... that is all that matters!

I bet all the haters cheered when he scored the winner in the pigeon final... hypocrites if you did!

I support Rangers not Kenny Miller,Jesus wept.

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yea it silly to hate a player that went from us to Celt*c,scored against us then crawled back.

What you mean Uber Bears ?

I don't think I'm any more of a fan for hating him I just do,you seem to love him and I can deal with that but that's not how I view things.

'That's not a stupid reason to hate him and the fact you don't get that worries me.'

Why does it worry you? Maybe I'm reading to much into that statement....

He hardly came crawling back, we offered him the best deal so he accepted. It's just a job to him, he changed employer because they offered him a better deal at the time.

Aw so it was all planned now by Kenny :lol:.

He knew that when he left Celt*c it wouldn't be long before Rangers were in for him :lol: Brilliant.

He's that keen to be near his son he's still in doubt about his contract or is he going to be forced to move away again to seek football :pipe:

we were being sofened up for the signing of kenny miller within weeks of him leaving.

we were singing about him signign months before he did.

hints were dropped in the press from november onwards. to slowly get us used to the idea.

people can decide for themselves but i knew miller would be back at rangers and said so many times on ff from not long after he left. i wasnt wrong.

as for leaving thats the last thing he wants to do. but he also wants security for his family.

i dont think he wil leave.

Kenny Miller represents Rangers on the park...

Yes and he receives my support when he plays and I've never booed him and don't plan on doing it either therefore I don't see the problem.

@Weeblue

I've never argued about his contribution,it's been fantastic,I don't have to like him though.

'That's not a stupid reason to hate him and the fact you don't get that worries me.'

He hardly came crawling back, we offered him the best deal so he accepted. It's just a job to him, he changed employer because they offered him a better deal at the time.

thats not really right either. he came home for family again. he took a big pay cut to do so.

Yes and he receives my support when he plays and I've never booed him and don't plan on doing it either therefore I don't see the problem.

@Weeblue

I've never argued about his contribution,it's been fantastic,I don't have to like him though.

nor do you have to hate him.

i would never suggest you have to like him.

I hate him because he played for Celt*c ? Gunslinger said 'stupid.reasons'

How can not liking a player who played for them be classed as stupid,his contribution's been great but we pay him for that.

Nothing to do with religion or who he supports,I know he's a mercenary but that's not going to make me ignore the fact he wore their shirt.

I think if we knew the players personally we'd hate quite a few of them.... but that is irrelivant. As long as Rangers win.

I met a guy outside Ibrox who hung around trying to get photos of his son with all the players & Walter. he said Kenny Miller was the hardest because he kept telling him to fuck off! :lol:

nor do you have to hate him.

i would never suggest you have to like him.

I do hate him though,I'm not as easy forgiving as yourself obviously and I believe you have contacts close to him so I understand why you are putting his point across.

You know yourself considering the contribution he's made his name is very rarely chanted so I'm not the only one who fells that way clearly.

If this was a guy that hadn't played for them his name would be sang non stop.

I think if we knew the players personally we'd hate quite a few of them.... but that is irrelivant. As long as Rangers win.

I met a guy outside Ibrox who hung around trying to get photos of his son with all the players & Walter. he said Kenny Miller was the hardest because he kept telling him to fuck off! :lol:

its possible

barry ferguson was well known for being a nightmare

ffs ferguson he was called. but he still did alot of work with the fans as well.

its possible

barry ferguson was well known for being a nightmare

ffs ferguson he was called. but he still did alot of work with the fans as well.

He must have been in a good mood that day though for Kenny did pose for a photo with his son.

I actually have the pic. :clap:

I do hate him though,I'm not as easy forgiving as yourself obviously and I believe you have contacts close to him so I understand why you are putting his point across.

You know yourself considering the contribution he's made his name is very rarely chanted so I'm not the only one who fells that way clearly.

If this was a guy that hadn't played for them his name would be sang non stop.

i should say i know someone whos daughter knows his wife thats all. he tels me the odd thing but not much. i never ask anything because i dont want any info to dry up and its none of my business.

i didnt want us to sign him when we did. he was shite at celtc and i couldnt see him being any better with us. i was wrong of course.

i dont have the energy to run arround hating people i have never met who make me happy most saturdays.

i should say i know someone whos daughter knows his wife thats all. he tels me the odd thing but not much. i never ask anything because i dont want any info to dry up and its none of my business.

i didnt want us to sign him when we did. he was shite at celtc and i couldnt see him being any better with us. i was wrong of course.

i dont have the energy to run arround hating people i have never met who make me happy most saturdays.

I don't have any idea of what he's like personally but I will never like him for his past.

I was in the same frame of mind when the rumour was we were signing him,I can't argue with what he's done though.

What I will say about him also is that it took balls to do what he's done as it's paid off for him.

What ? You were on here after he scored his hat trick against Hibs telling us all how much you forgive him and accept and were singing his name :lol: now its "stick him up yer arse".

I did say earlier on in this thread I sung his name.....

It's wore off now everytime I think of him an that green and white shirt.

I needed to come back in here.

You are a genius.

This would have been exactly the conversation based on what i know.

Your knowledge of women is World Class.

Superb.

I never seen the bit they guy said that Laura beleives Boyd is coming back :lol:

Admin hit the OP with a cyber baton :pipe:

Did the story go like this

Laura - Hi girlies

Girlies - Looking fab Laura

Laura - You better get use to it as were leaving

Girlies - When

Laura - Well in the summer, but its just incase this bad weather keeps up and my contract phone gets disconnected. But girlies you better keep in contact with me when i leave.

Girlies - of course we will lolz your our bestest TLF,BBF

Laura - Aw aye Boyds coming back

(tu)