Ibrox Disaster: BBC2, Wednesday 9pm

King_gazza

My grandad was at the game and I always mind him saying that he had no clue what had happened until afterwards. This year will be the first Christmas since he died.

I can't imagine what it would have been like. Would have been horrific to see fellow fans die.

RIP. Absent friends and loved ones.

No problem mate (tu)

Thought it would be good to post,as some bears might not have seen an advert for it

dont think it would be advertised outside bbc scotlands transmission area certainly not seen or heard anything down here :anguish:

my dad was at that game. always says how his mum was cuddiling and kissing him and he didn't know why till a few hours later when he herd on the radio. will be at the 2nd of jan game as i have a season ticket, will be very emotional ... lets getinto these cunts !

My grandad was at the game and I always mind him saying that he had no clue what had happened until afterwards. This year will be the first Christmas since he died.

I can't imagine what it would have been like. Would have been horrific to see fellow fans die.

RIP. Absent friends and loved ones.

I just read a wikipedia article on the 1971 disaster. Looking at the names and ages of those who died, the oldest I could see was 42. The youngest 9

my dad was at that game. always says how his mum was cuddiling and kissing him and he didn't know why till a few hours later when he herd on the radio. will be at the 2nd of jan game as i have a season ticket, will be very emotional ... lets getinto these cunts !

My old man was at it as well and he left after Celtic scored. When he got home he didn't even have any idea it finished 1-1 or that the disaster happened. Said he was totally shaken up when he actually saw the magnitude of the disaster.

Absent friends. :rip:

Guest SandyWATP

It was only tonight that I found out my uncle was supposed to be at the game!

Said he got pissed at new year and ended up he couldn't go and he normally went up that staircase :(

Unbelievable :(