Ponting arrogant and obnoxious

Is that the rounders guy?

Ah jimbo we meet again :-)

Yeah, Ricky ponting, Aussie cricket captain.

Total ARSE of a man. Actually reminds me of Lennon, no class or dignity

Especially in a game like cricket EVERYONE has to have a fair bit of both, but as a captain he should have a lot.

Unfortunately he doesn't.

Ah jimbo we meet again :-)

Yeah, Ricky ponting, Aussie cricket captain.

Total ARSE of a man. Actually reminds me of Lennon, no class or dignity

Especially in a game like cricket EVERYONE has to have a fair bit of both, but as a captain he should have a lot.

Unfortunately he doesn't.

Sounds like the kind of guy who would lie to his own fans. :pipe:

Honestly don't understand how anyone can find cricket interesting. I can find something interesting in almost ANY sport apart from cricket yet it's one of the most popular sports in several commonwealth countries. Anyone else feel the same way as me?

Honestly don't understand how anyone can find cricket interesting. I can find something interesting in almost ANY sport apart from cricket yet it's one of the most popular sports in several commonwealth countries. Anyone else feel the same way as me?

With you 100% on that one. (tu)

To go into bat in a test series and not only protect your wicket but score runs off a ball tossed at you at 90 miles an hour takes some skill nerve and concentration. To be able as a bowler to manipulate a ball given the conditions pitch and weather is a sublime sporting art

To go into bat in a test series and not only protect your wicket but score runs off a ball tossed at you at 90 miles an hour takes some skill nerve and concentration. To be able as a bowler to manipulate a ball given the conditions pitch and weather is a sublime sporting art

Just looks as boring as fuck. A glorified game of rounders that goes on forever.

To be fair I watch a hell of a lot of cricket and usually Ricky Ponting is a gentleman with a passion for his country. He lost it yesterday and he apologised for it and said he was out of order.

He still states the review was wrong for fuck sake as for being a sportsman his antics in India and south Africa in recent years contradict this. Anyway fuck the Aussies as I stated arrogant in victory graceless and defeat Btw what about the pathetic Aussie support 85000 in the mcg for the game and to a man fucked off when things were not going there way. Absolute pathetic fucking gloryhunters

Well, Andy Goram certainly doesn't :lol:

He still states the review was wrong for fuck sake as for being a sportsman his antics in India and south Africa in recent years contradict this. Anyway fuck the Aussies as I stated arrogant in victory graceless and defeat Btw what about the pathetic Aussie support 85000 in the mcg for the game and to a man fucked off when things were not going there way. Absolute pathetic fucking gloryhunters

noone is going to sit for days watching your team loose.

its a different sport to football.