Walter Smith

1st_Jan_1994

Personally, I won't hear a word against Smith.

That team should have been plenty to win today, his players let him down IMO.

Thank god somebody finally said it. If you are a professional footballer playing for Rangers or Septic, you shouldn't have to be motivated to play your heart out in this fixture.

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

no bother. I bet your the type that still wished Le Guen was in charge?

No I'm not I never wanted Le Guen there in the first place, French git. But I"m also not the type who throws his hands in the air and moans and bitches about everyone else. I look for reasons and take action to correct mistakes and the team I listed i believe would do the job that needs doing.

Personally, I won't hear a word against Smith.

That team should have been plenty to win today, his players let him down IMO.

I am one of Smiths biggest fans and love the guy for what he has done for us. I have posted a few times today that the team he put out should have been able to beat Celtic and the players let him down.

I am not going to hide from the fact though that he should have changed it. After the first 25mins you could see it wasn't working and he didn't change it. He sent Lafferty to warm up for about 15 mins then waited until Celtic scored to put him on.

We all can't hide from the fact he made mistakes during the game, no matter how much he has done for this club. As I've said though the players have to take most of the blame as that team should have at least held their own against a very weakened Celtic team.

Let's not forget though it's Smiths job to get the tactics right and after 25 mins or so we could all see they were not working.

No I'm not I never wanted Le Guen there in the first place, French git. But I"m also not the type who throws his hands in the air and moans and bitches about everyone else. I look for reasons and take action to correct mistakes and the team I listed i believe would do the job that needs doing.

Anyone that says they didn't want Le Guen here in the first place is a liar.

We all bought into it.

I am not going to hide from the fact though that he should have changed it. After the first 25mins you could see it wasn't working and he didn't change it.

See, I'm the opposite...

I think it was working early doors, and if we'd got a goal we'd have fkn battered them!

Theta not how it went tho.

Anyone that says they didn't want Le Guen here in the first place is a liar.

We all bought into it.

Careful pal. A liar I am not and when I say I didn't want Le Guen there thats exactly what I meant. You may have been sucked in but me and a lot of others weren't.

See, I'm the opposite...

I think it was working early doors, and if we'd got a goal we'd have fkn battered them!

Theta not how it went tho.

Sorry I've worded that bit wrongly. What I meant was that the first 20 mins or so it seemed to be working but then after about 25 - 30 mins the game plan begin to drastically fail and it continued throughout the rest of the game.

I agree about it working early doors and if we had scored then things may have been different.

Careful pal. A liar I am not and when I say I didn't want Le Guen there thats exactly what I meant. You may have been sucked in but me and a lot of others weren't.

Yer bums oot the windae.

You mean me? (the op) that means a lot right now hahah ... feel the hangover starting to set in lol

:lol: Aye mate I'm with you and your OP,spent 30 mins onwards screaming at the screen.

Pissed off.

The worst Celt*c team I can remember at Ibrox and they wiped the floor with us,a fuckin disgrace.

:lol: Aye mate I'm with you and your OP,spent 30 mins onwards screaming at the screen.

Pissed off.

The worst Celt*c team I can remember at Ibrox and they wiped the floor with us,a fuckin disgrace.

That's mint. Thatnk's mate lol. I can rely on you :D(tu)

Who fuckin asked you for your opinion.

You would be the onlybluenose I've spoken to who thought that the 3 time French league winner, and fkn hottest property in European football, was a bad shout as our next candy-floss.

Sorry, but maybe I'm just sensitive to bullshit...