Weiss

gunslinger

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

totaly utterlly and completely shite

anyone who says otherwise is a fucking idiot.

and its not just when he plays on the left.

burke was 5 times better and was houded out.

christ knows why he gets cut so much slack.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Perhaps if Walter had not played him on the left today after a great performance last week.

he wasnt on the left untill the end of the game when he atual contributed what little he did.

be honest with yourself hes a fucking diddy.

if he was scottish he would be the booooooooo boy and would be hounded out.

You 'congratulated' him after Motherwell through gritted teeth..and you've gleefully jumped in him today.

Pathetic GS, he wasn't the worst today by a long shot.

i said he was motm and still told you he had deficiences. he cant pass a ball 10 feet his decision making is abysmal. all things i said after motherwell.

hes shite.

i said he was motm and still told you he had deficiences. he cant pass a ball 10 feet his decision making is abysmal. all things i said after motherwell.

hes shite.

You're clearly holding some sort of grudge against him.

Weiss is inconsistent, without a doubt. But shite? Far from it!

hes shite.

He had a bad game, but no worse than McGregor, Foster, Bougherra, Davis or Miller.

I hardly think pinpointing one player, particularly a fkn 21 year old boy, is beneficial.

hes not inconsistant hes consistantly abysmal.

He's not really though, is he. He's inconsistent, but can be ok one week, poor the next then can put in a performance like that against Motherwell, then back to poor today!

Pish. He was not the worse today but he has good and bad days.

I would definitely want us to try and keep him next year but I dont think thats possible.

Good asset to the team. We don't have another player that tries to take people on and we need someone like that in a team.

He's not really though, is he. He's inconsistent, but can be ok one week, poor the next then can put in a performance like that against Motherwell, then back to poor today!

he ranges form ok to fuckin abysmal.

if he was a celtc player we would be gutting ourselves at him.

what people see in him is utterly beyond me.