18th January v St Mirren - Union Bears

dezrfc1

Hi,

Basically we are trying to gather names for a possible group up in EE (SE1). As some of you would have been at the group ups last season you would know that it was a good laugh and brung a bit of atmosphere back to Ibrox. If your interested could you please PM me with your full name and rangers number. If you want to bring a mate that is totally fine just get there details aswell. Also on another note from me not the group - for those who are interested can you please dress smart in the section (No trackies/Ned wear/Bart simpson type of scarfs etc.)

Union Bears No Surrender!

http://www.unionbears.co.uk/forum/index.php

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi,

Basically we are trying to gather names for a possible group up in EE (SE1). As some of you would have been at the group ups last season you would know that it was a good laugh and brung a bit of atmosphere back to Ibrox. If your interested could you please PM me with your full name and rangers number. If you want to bring a mate that is totally fine just get there details aswell. Also on another note from me not the group - for those who are interested can you please dress smart in the section (No trackies/Ned wear/Bart simpson type of scarfs etc.)

That rules me out :( that Bart Simpson scarf will be the death of me :D

Anyway, good luck. Hope it's packed and bouncing (tu)

btw jst a quick question am wantin to get a ticket for this but am no a season ticket holder can a buy tickets for that section aye. I hope that wis not a foolish question lol doh

btw jst a quick question am wantin to get a ticket for this but am no a season ticket holder can a buy tickets for that section aye. I hope that wis not a foolish question lol doh

You should be able to get plenty. Always empty around me.

You can just buy a ticket for the section mate.

Hi,

Shirt and tie? :craphead:

No need for all the stupid questions. You telling me youve never seen anyone with Lacoste trackies or Bart Simpson scarfs on?

Give the guy a break you know what he means,

Painters in or something? they're just having a laugh.

Rfc52, Turtles traiers are ok :D

Seriously though its quite cheeky tbh, i love wearing the jogging suits like the nike and addidas ones at the football especially in this weather. So i couldnt join in :disappointment:

Good luck lads (tu)

yeah mee too, i like to wear my grey nike joggies as they are cotton and keep frostbite from your balls. And grey wouldnt go with my smart blue cardie hahaha

Seriously though its quite cheeky tbh, i love wearing the jogging suits like the nike and addidas ones at the football especially in this weather. So i couldnt join in :disappointment:

Good luck lads (tu)

Surely they should be aloud? If not thats a step too far.