18th January v St Mirren - Union Bears

dezrfc1

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is from my opinion and not the groups.

Basically this is not a rant but yes you may have been having a laugh posting pictures of bart simpson stuff etc. But the thing is there is not any mentality at all at Rangers,

You've got the chance to move to an empty section where you can bounce, sing like fuck, have a good laugh and cheer the Rangers on to victory but yous just seem to be taking the piss.

If you look across the city at ǝpɐbıɹq uǝǝɹb ǝɥʇ they have about 250 people in their section and a good 500 strong who stand and sing like fuck during games and also can take a good 500-1000 strong crowd to a youth cup final but when we post up to get a group up we cant even get more than 10 PM's from one of the biggest rangers forums.

Im not blaming anybody theres just no interest in these type of things at Rangers for some reason.

Also the clothing thing was because in videos and photos we don't want to look like a bunch of wee neds, Quite a few of you in this forum will know our members and know some of the TBO members they dont jump about their sections with PSG tracksuits, socks tucked into trackies etc.

This is your chance to come to a game with a good bunch of lads and get a good sing song (What this club really needs)

Look at the likes of Chosen Few at Hamburg, VAK410 at Ajax, Green Brigade at Celtic, Aris Super 3 at Aris, Tornado Rapid at Rapid Vienna even Holmsdale Fanatics at Crystal Palace.

They didn't get where they are by sitting on forums complaning about the atmosphere, They did something about it!

(tu)

How much are tickets for this?

I can't really afford to go to many Rangers games but I'm pretty sure I can still get away with a Concession ticket price until my birthday in March, when I'll be 18.

If I can get a mate to go with me, hopefully Bogle, then I'll be more than up for this.

How much are tickets for this?

I can't really afford to go to many Rangers games but I'm pretty sure I can still get away with a Concession ticket price until my birthday in March, when I'll be 18.

If I can get a mate to go with me, hopefully Bogle, then I'll be more than up for this.

If your booking online is costs £8.50 for a concession only £7.00 for the ticket

There aint an interest in European Ultras style at Ibrox for one reason and one reason only, its fucking awful.

I'm all about clobber etc and the UB have my full support but ǝpɐbıɹq uǝǝɹb ǝɥʇ are a laughing stock, British football culture before Ultra style culture IMO. Who the fuck wants to jump around with there kites oot on a Monday night at Ibrox? Leave that up to they cunts.

A good way to get support though is to go and knock the shite out ǝpɐbıɹq uǝǝɹb ǝɥʇ, you'll get a massive reception then :sherlock: .

Just my opinion, good mates with 3 or 4 of the UB's.

Given the Scottish Cup non-result by St Mudden at the weekend, would it be fair to say that this Ibrox gathering has been postponed? :sherlock:

Sure has CB :crabflute: gives us more time to get Rangers numbers etc !