18th January v St Mirren - Union Bears

dezrfc1

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi,

Basically we are trying to gather names for a possible group up in EE (SE1). As some of you would have been at the group ups last season you would know that it was a good laugh and brung a bit of atmosphere back to Ibrox. If your interested could you please PM me with your full name and rangers number. If you want to bring a mate that is totally fine just get there details aswell. Also on another note from me not the group - for those who are interested can you please dress smart in the section (No trackies/Ned wear/Bart simpson type of scarfs etc.)

Union Bears No Surrender!

http://www.unionbears.co.uk/forum/index.php

How come use chose SE1 as the section ?...is that not quite out the way ?

Ill phone rangers nearer the time to get moved to EE hope alot of bears turn up alot of threads about pish atmosphere on RM and Follow follow here is your chance to improve it

Also a mate of mine wants to know if The blue order are moving as he sits in BF5 and if they are moving so is he

So the union bears are a Tory elitist group.

What happens if wee mento davie wants a sing song and wants tae join your elusterious group but can't because his burd senga bought him that Fred Perry trackie that he always wanted for Xmas instead of those wrangler denims and kickers jumper that he could have wore tae that job interview that he missed cause he was oot his nut on the buckie.

Would you turn poor davie away?