Ismael Bouzid

Ted E Bayer

http://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/scotsol/homepage/sport/spl/3334974/Marseille-put-Miller-bid-on-ice.html

Meanwhile, Hearts star Ismael Bouzid last night claimed English clubs and Rangers are chasing him.

And the Algerian admitted he'd move if he got the right offer.

Centre-back Bouzid has been outstanding for Jim Jefferies' side this season.

The Algerian said: "I've heard reports Rangers are interested in me. I even believe certain English clubs have enquired about me.

"There is a risk that I will finish this season with Hearts. I am happy with them, but I won't deny that if a more classy club makes me a good offer - or an English team comes in for me - I will not say no to them.

I dare say Romanov and Jeffries will be chuffed tae the guttie with them remarks :lol:

What an absolute balloon ! Falling out with Romanov is the quickest ticket out of Hearts to be fair, but usually they disappear but don't actually leave :lol:

Unless your a a manager, then your fucked.

i honestly dont know what to believe, we're being linked with so many players yet the club are saying we dont have money.

I think we're enquiring about a number of potential targets which are hitting the news in the off chance that money becomes available. Money available perhaps via a takeover or a sold player/players or a released grip from the bank. We would be stupid not to enquire but it's only getting our hopes up.

Who next Jon Daly? Michael Higdon? Jody Morris? Scott Vernon?

You have a point mate we are so desperate to strengthen the squad that we are happy to be linked with mediocre SPL pish. Its getting beyond a joke

There was a thread on here after the St Johnstone game in August saying we should sign Jody Morris

Don't give them more amuninition

Someone suggested that we should sign Tom Hately and Stephen Craigan from Motherwell recently :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish:

Never thought i would see the day that happened

Someone suggested that we should sign Tom Hately and Stephen Craigan from Motherwell recently :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish:

I assumed that was thread was a piss take, though there are some fans (they tend to be Scottish, strangely) who would be happy for Rangers to sign literally anyone from Northern Ireland because 'i pure love Ulster n aw that'

No = Bouzid

No =Craigan

Yes = Hately

seen him play for well at right back .thought he did well

I assumed that was thread was a piss take, though there are some fans (they tend to be Scottish, strangely) who would be happy for Rangers to sign literally anyone from Northern Ireland because 'i pure love Ulster n aw that'

It was a genuine post suggesting those 2 doh