Elmander

Bazza

Again being linked with us in The Mail On Sunday.

Seems kind of daft after trying and failing in the summer (for the lack of a few quid).

Walter seemingly sees him as the ideal replacement for Prso.

Again being linked with us in The Mail On Sunday.

Seems kind of daft after trying and failing in the summer (for the lack of a few quid).

Walter seemingly sees him as the ideal replacement for Prso.

He made his bed joining an average French side. He can lie in it.

We are being linked with

Healy

Brown

Elmander

Koevermans

I can guarantee we won't get any of these guys. We are being fed this drivel because its season ticket renewal time. Don't fall for it guys!

Well clubs like Spurs, Sevilla and a German team are now interested in Elmander too. We dont have a hope in hell of signing him. We couldnt afford him last year, there's no way we could now.

We are being linked with

Healy

Brown

Elmander

Koevermans

I can guarantee we won't get any of these guys. We are being fed this drivel because its season ticket renewal time. Don't fall for it guys!

(tu)

We are being linked with

Healy

Brown

Elmander

Koevermans

I agree, Brown and Koevermans alone would cost over £7 million. Rangers wont spend that in the whole of the window. It'll be pish like your Papac's, Svenssons, Letizi's etc. We can even afford the quality bosman players.

We are being linked with

Healy

Brown

Elmander

Koevermans

Think you're right except for Brown. :)

Guest therabbitt
Wait and see in the next few months

Ahh, posts like this remind me of the BBC forum of old

Sweeping statement made with no validation so he can link back to it if or when Brown doesnt come to us...

Bravo my good man, bravo

championee

Only pullin yer plonker.... ;)

He really is a class player.

In a slower paced European league yes, but could he do it in the more rough and tumble SPL?

We really can't be shelling out 4 million on a guy who has only really had one stand out season in his whole career when we have little money to spend and so many positions to fill.