If we draw the tims

mmrfc1873

Whats the ticket situation for season ticket holders ? Do they have to buy their tickets for a certain time or what ?

If we draw them at Ibrox then the ones on the CCS get theirs then there will be a season ticket holder sale for a limited time in due course.

If we draw them at Celtic Park, it's the CCS again then a limited amount (maybe 2 or 3) for A and A+ clubs.

If we draw them at Ibrox then the ones on the CCS get theirs then there will be a season ticket holder sale for a limited time in due course.

If we draw them at Celtic Park, it's the CCS again then a limited amount (maybe 2 or 3) for A and A+ clubs.

Cheers mate (tu).

2009 CIS cup final...

Went to every CIS cup game that fucking year and never got the final cause it was against they fucking cunts and the shitey CCS Rangers have.

A better get a damn ticket if we get they Bastards or ill not be a happy chappy.

2009 CIS cup final...

Went to every CIS cup game that fucking year and never got the final cause it was against they fucking cunts and the shitey CCS Rangers have.

A better get a damn ticket if we get they Bastards or ill not be a happy chappy.

It's not exactly unfair.

Even though it was a pish attendance tonight, everyone on the CCS still had to pay the £18. Regardless if they attended or not.

You know the score when you renew. The CCS is a priority scheme.

That final, our club had it's only ballot in almost 25 years. If I remember right GOAT from here, his name was the first out the jammy bastard :D

The usual though, you need a ballot then come the day of the match, I ended up with 3 tickets.

It's not exactly unfair.

Even though it was a pish attendance tonight, everyone on the CCS still had to pay the £18. Regardless if they attended or not.

You know the score when you renew. The CCS is a priority scheme.

That final, our club had it's only ballot in almost 25 years. If I remember right GOAT from here, his name was the first out the jammy bastard :D

The usual though, you need a ballot then come the day of the match, I ended up with 3 tickets.

Ano m8 its just annoying.

I don't have a credit card so am fucked when it comes to renewing it.

Will need to get one soon tho.

Ano m8 its just annoying.

I don't have a credit card so am fucked when it comes to renewing it.

Will need to get one soon tho.

Can you not do it with your debit card now? I know you can do away games on it.

I wouldn't know tbh. I'm lucky someone else deals with all my CCS, Travel Club, away allocations and season ticket renewal and I just need to hand over the cash.

Can you not do it with your debit card now? I know you can do away games on it.

I wouldn't know tbh. I'm lucky someone else deals with all my CCS, Travel Club, away allocations and season ticket renewal and I just need to hand over the cash.

I dunno, I hope so.

I need to get it done next year when renewing my season ticket.

Lucky you :lol:

The CCCS is a good system, however, if it was up to me, I'd give a point for each Cup game attended in any particular season and they'd get priority.

In other words, those who attended last night's game would get 1st dibs if we draw the t*rriers in the next round.

It would be difficult to administer but it could be done.