Boxing and MMA

9 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

First time in a long time I won't be buying this ppv card. I simply don't see this card as ppv quality.

Ā 

yafai v conception Is the fight of the night

Have to disagree! I've bought the fight and I reckon it's one of the best cards matchroom have had in a while.Ā 

Just now, B1872 said:

Have to disagree! I've bought the fight and I reckon it's one of the best cards matchroom have had in a while.Ā 

Ā 

1 minute ago, B1872 said:

Taylor 2nd pro fight

Smith keeping active for jack in the spring.

quigg comeback fight at new weight.

Yafai v conception (fight of the night)

Whyte v chisora( Hearn himself said this fight had to be on to make it a ppv card)

AJ has a massive fight with klitschko in the spring wouldn't risk that position in a worthwhile fight.

I'll still be watching but not paying for a card that's decent at best.

19 hours ago, lidorfc said:

Dana White giving it the auld Monday Morning Quarterback routine saying Pettis is too big and too old to make weight at featherweight.

Then tell him he can't fight at that weight class, dont wait until after the fact then act like you knew it would happen all along when you didn't :lol:

Ā 

I don't think Dana really cares much, it seems like all of his time is being spent on building up DHC hoping he reaches his full potential.Ā 

http://tvcast.naver.com/v/1295453

Ā 

The two fighters are expected to start their ring walk at 10.30pm where they will then be introduced by Michael Buffer.

The bell for the first round is set to ring at around 11pm - but this is subject to change.

Full undercard:

Dillian Whyte v Dereck Chisora

Luis Concepcion v Kal Yafai

Callum Smith v Luke Blackledge

Luis Ortiz v David Allen

Hosea Burton v Frank Buglioni

Scott Quigg v Jose Cayetano

Katie Taylor v Viviane Obenauf

12 minutes ago, ex-guardsman said:

The two fighters are expected to start their ring walk at 10.30pm where they will then be introduced by Michael Buffer.

The bell for the first round is set to ring at around 11pm - but this is subject to change.

Full undercard:

Dillian Whyte v Dereck Chisora

Luis Concepcion v Kal Yafai

Callum Smith v Luke Blackledge

Luis Ortiz v David Allen

Hosea Burton v Frank Buglioni

Scott Quigg v Jose Cayetano

Katie Taylor v Viviane Obenauf

You saying Whyte v Chisora is first up,or last ~?

1 minute ago, BonjourBonjour said:

Got Even Money on over 3.5 rounds in the Joshua fight.If that comes in i'm not even gonny watch the end.It does nothing for me. More interested in the Haye,Bellew,Briggs all being in the arena.

Anything happened yet ?

Nope you not watching?

Ā