Kenny Millers Form

CM72

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

i want him to stay. To single him out for the celtic game....och come on, He had no service and every single player bar Jamie Ness (who was ok) was absolute disgrace. Miller's form has been fine,its just when people look at the mhedia that they get all "ooh he isn't trying". One of the Gers best performers since coming here and has had an amazing season.

Spot on....

There was no need to bring Edu on as well as Wylde. We then had Edu, Lee & Ness all playing defensively.

Agree i get the impression Smith will play Edu and McCulloch together which i think is a disaster they dont complement each other , cautious Smith likes defensive players.. :blush:

To accuse a guy who has tried his heart out for us over a few years of not trying, with no evidence, is ridiculous and pretty insulting to the player. As i say it's lazy stuff to type on a MB.....

His shit performance against Celtic - head down constantly, not making the runs that Kenny Miller makes, little effort to close people down.

Similar story today. Wouldn't say it's 'evidence' particularly, but it's all leading me to think he's trying a bit less hard than he was a few months ago.

As I said, your opinion is your opinion. If someone else's is different, it's not wrong ;)

Neither do you if you think he is constantly out injured.....

In fact going by the rubbish you type on here i know you don't watch Rangers.....

doh! :lol:

You know nothing about me. Thats right, when found out, try desperatly to slate the one who speaks up against you.

You General are a prick of the worst kind and im not the only one one here who thinks that way, far from it, you are hated on here. That is a fact.

i want him to stay. To single him out for the celtic game....och come on, He had no service and every single player bar Jamie Ness (who was ok) was absolute disgrace. Miller's form has been fine,its just when people look at the mhedia that they get all "ooh he isn't trying". One of the Gers best performers since coming here and has had an amazing season.

He's had a great season, but it'll be tainted a bit if he goes on to a six month dip before his Bosman move.

If it's just a lull in form, fair enough. The timing's just a bit shit with all this speculation on his future in either Birmingham or Florence.

You know nothing about me. Thats right, when found out, try desperatly to slate the one who speaks up against you.

You General are a prick of the worst kind and im not the only one one here who thinks that way, far from it, you are hated on here. That is a fact.

Bit strong is it not

His shit performance against Celtic - head down constantly, not making the runs that Kenny Miller makes, little effort to close people down.

Similar story today. Wouldn't say it's 'evidence' particularly, but it's all leading me to think he's trying a bit less hard than he was a few months ago.

As I said, your opinion is your opinion. If someone else's is different, it's not wrong ;)

You are wrong though.

Kenny miller, our best performer against the filth for the last 3 years wasn't trying against them..... :lol: . Was boogie not trying, or davie weir or jamie ness.... doh ...they were all poor as well.....or maybe we just had a bad day at the office.

I have heard a lot of abuse thrown at miller over the last few years but never that he wasn't trying....

I thought the subs were right enough today.

Weiss gave his all in the first half and him and Davis are better given that bit of rest before a tough game on Tuesday.

The last Sub was unfortunately enforced.

:lol:

Did you find that evidence of the injury prone kenny miller yet or are you just going to cry like a wee girl for getting called on the utter pish you type on here ?

You are wrong though.

Kenny miller, our best performer against the filth for the last 3 years wasn't trying against them..... :lol: . Was boogie not trying, or davie weir or jamie ness.... doh ...they were all poor as well.....or maybe we just had a bad day at the office.

I have heard a lot of abuse thrown at miller over the last few years but never that he wasn't trying....

You're unreal. My opinion IS NOT wrong because it's different to yours.

He was poor that day. He looked uninterested, as many of them did. I'm not singling him out, I'm talking about Kenny Miller in a Kenny Miller thread.

Grow up.

Did you find that evidence of the injury prone kenny miller yet or are you just going to cry like a wee girl for getting called on the utter pish you type on here ?

What utter pish? Where is it? doh

Im not looking for the evidence, to suggets he doent have a dodgy hamstring is living in denial. To say he has been giving 100% recently is even worse.

You're unreal. My opinion IS NOT wrong because it's different to yours.

He was poor that day. He looked uninterested, as many of them did. I'm not singling him out, I'm talking about Kenny Miller in a Kenny Miller thread.

Grow up.

Your opinion isn't wrong because it's different from mine it's wrong because it's wrong...

I am contextualising his performance, it's relevant in this thread.

Your opinion isn't wrong because it's different from mine it's wrong because it's wrong...

I am contextualising his performance, it's relevant in this thread.

It's not wrong. He wasn't making the trademark Miller runs that day, he wasn't playing with his usual buzz, he wasn't being the annoying little cunt to defenders that he usually is.

This is fact. Facts are not wrong.

What utter pish? Where is it? doh

Im not looking for the evidence, to suggets he doent have a dodgy hamstring is living in denial. To say he has been giving 100% recently is even worse.

Check your old posts, it won't take you long to find the drivel i am talking about

If he is injury prone with a dodgy hamstring surely he would have missed loads of games with it....post the games he has missed then, i'm waiting...

It's not wrong. He wasn't making the trademark Miller runs that day, he wasn't playing with his usual buzz, he wasn't being the annoying little cunt to defenders that he usually is.

This is fact. Facts are not wrong.

Neither was boogie making his trademark runs was he not trying ? Davie weir wasn't as solid as normal was he not trying ? alan mcgregor wasn't as solid as normal, was he not trying ?

lazy..lazy..lazy...

Think we've gotta give kenny the benefit of the doubt! It might just be 2 games without a goal? Is that right? Okay he was shite against Celtic but so was everyone! Today things just weren't happening for him but see if he had got the slightest touch to the 3rd goal do u think this thread would have been opened?

Neither was boogie making his trademark runs was he not trying ? Davie weir wasn't as solid as normal was he not trying ? alan mcgregor wasn't as solid as normal, was he not trying ?

lazy..lazy..lazy...

Bougherra's effort levels are questionable at the best of times, Weir looked very jaded and, if anything, McGregor was trying too hard with that sprint out of goals for Samaras' first.

Miller looks up for it every single week, but not recently. It could be a lull in form, it could be tiredness or, given the fact that his agent has been looking for the best offer for his client recently, his head's just not been in the same place as it was previously.

Check your old posts, it won't take you long to find the drivel i am talking about

If he is injury prone with a dodgy hamstring surely he would have missed loads of games with it....post the games he has missed then, i'm waiting...

The usual vague bile from someone who talks constant balls and has nothing to back it up.

Loads? Maybe, maybe not. Who said loads? Not me. I have a bigger problem with his immature petulant attitude and his lack of effort recently than his injuries.

Waiting on what? :lol: Im not digging out anything just to give you a hardon.

Bougherra's effort levels are questionable at the best of times, Weir looked very jaded and, if anything, McGregor was trying too hard with that sprint out of goals for Samaras' first.

Miller looks up for it every single week, but not recently. It could be a lull in form, it could be tiredness or, given the fact that his agent has been looking for the best offer for his client recently, his head's just not been in the same place as it was previously.

Going round in circles and pretending you know what is going on in someones head is pointless.

It's a running theme on this website to talk down and disregard our best players, we are some supporters at times..... :anguish:

The usual vague bile from someone who talks constant balls and has nothing to back it up.

Loads? Maybe, maybe not. Who said loads? Not me. I have a bigger problem with his immature petulant attitude and his lack of effort recently than his injuries.

Waiting on what? :lol: Im not digging out anything just to give you a hardon.

You said he was injury prone, it's not a complicated term but you don't seem to understand it.

Away and get an adult to explain it to you then come back to me.