Kenny Miller on RTV singing Follow Follow

DoobyDoo

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If he was and that's true then there's nothing (if he wants) to stop him re-signing and enjoying a couple more years.

Obviously he's sacrificing 40-50 grand a week with Fiorentina and Bursa (if the reports are to believed) but the ball is still in his court. I wouldn't be unhappy, then he could knuckle down again and start playing proper.

If he was and that's true then there's nothing (if he wants) to stop him re-signing and enjoying a couple more years.

Obviously he's sacrificing 40-50 grand a week with Fiorentina and Bursa (if the reports are to believed) but the ball is still in his court. I wouldn't be unhappy, then he could knuckle down again and start playing proper.

I think he's only being offered a 1 year deal m8. Sure I read that somewhere, no sure though.

I would give anything to play 1 min for rangers

Miller is paid £20,000 a week and today he strolled about like he could not give a shit, not that he cares.

We all saw what he was up to today, he should have been taken off as soon as he shat out his first 50/50.

See ya kenny

Away and beat someone elses badge with your fist.

I know someone who was doing some electrical work in a player's house last week, and he said the players wernae happy wae Miller, and the atmosphere around the place wasnae good cos of it.

I watched him closely today and he didnae look comfortable, and he never even ran to Edu to celebrate his goal with him - he was on the halfway line ready tae get the game restarted.

There's obviously a reason as well for the fact they never let him take the penalty.

I would give anything to play 1 min for rangers

Miller is paid £20,000 a week and today he strolled about like he could not give a shit, not that he cares.

We all saw what he was up to today, he should have been taken off as soon as he shat out his first 50/50.

See ya kenny

Away and beat someone elses badge with your fist.

I was in Germany the first time he pulled on the Rangers shirt, and I was one of the ones boo'ing him that made the headlines.

I'm not proud etc, but I came to accept him.

See what you've said, if he plays the same against Inverness as he did today then I'm with you. A lot of fans will be the same. The jeers he got when he joined will be the same as he bows out.

I know someone who was doing some electrical work in a player's house last week, and he said the players wernae happy wae Miller, and the atmosphere around the place wasnae good cos of it.

I watched him closely today and he didnae look comfortable, and he never even ran to Edu to celebrate his goal with him - he was on the halfway line ready tae get the game restarted.

Where do you get yer rumours? a fucking lucky bag? the pits you.

There's obviously a reason as well for the fact they never let him take the penalty.

Am glad he never took it today tbh. Have you noticed he always goes to the right when hitting them? Keepers have clocked on! Plus whitty offered him the ball 2/3 times to take it.