David Murray - Legend or a Spent-force

Frankie

The sly one is doing his best to attract bad publicity for RFC to distract buyers away from the club

He just wants to hold on to it and fill the stadium with 50.000 suckers every 2nd week or so

Hence the reason he goes by the name..The sly devious one

That's not true Fish... :D

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The sly one is doing his best to attract bad publicity for RFC to distract buyers away from the club

He just wants to hold on to it and fill the stadium with 50.000 suckers every 2nd week or so

Hence the reason he goes by the name..The sly devious one

That's not true Fish... :D

Thats what I come up with when I get in side his head and I look at the lack of positive things he has for the club ;)

He has been good for us.

Very narrow minded a lot of you are.

Remember the late 80's early 90's?

FFS the way u go on ud think we hadnt won anything since then.

Sponsorship etc isnt there no more and we cant generate enough cash to sustain high wages and big transfer fees and we are now only slightly in debt or not in debt and id like to keep it that way and not go back to being £70 mill in debt.

I don't want a bigot and i dont want a russian unless the russian is like the chelsea owner and not like romanov.

He has been good for us.

Sponsorship etc isnt there no more and we cant generate enough cash to sustain high wages and big transfer fees and we are now only slightly in debt or not in debt and id like to keep it that way and not go back to being £70 mill in debt.

I don't want a bigot and i dont want a russian unless the russian is like the chelsea owner and not like romanov.

Not narrow minded at all. And it's 2007, not 1997 unless I'm very much mistaken. The last 2 years have been barren with no signs of improvement in many areas of the club.

But, hey it's OK. We won the league over 10 years ago and the debt is reasonably under control.

Guest orangpendek

i'll take a bigot as long as, like me, he displays his bigotry in fields other than football and splashes his cash. we need to remember that laughing at superstitious nonsense from 2,000 odd years ago isn't actually of itself a bad thing. just keep it in contxt, that's all.

He has been good for us.

Heres another one of those ostriches.............

Dave yer past achievments let you off the hook carry on sir I dont care what the others say

Unbelievable so it is

He has been good for us.

Not narrow minded at all. And it's 2007, not 1997 unless I'm very much mistaken. The last 2 years have been barren with no signs of improvement in many areas of the club.

But, hey it's OK. We won the league over 10 years ago and the debt is reasonably under control.

Did i say it was 1997?

What was the last trophy the might Real Madrid won?

We cannot guarantee success now with cash as the cash aint there.

The 90's ruined this great clubs support and turned most of them into moaning faced wankas when we hit a dark patch.

Did i say it was 1997?

What was the last trophy the might Real Madrid won?

We cannot guarantee success now with cash as the cash aint there.

The 90's ruined this great clubs support and turned most of them into moaning faced wankas when we hit a dark patch.

No you didn't but you you used past successes as an excuse for our failures now. That's not constructive nor acceptable. Neither is comparing our club to others' failures.

The fact remains, David Murray is responsible for our current failures and deserves criticism. I find it incredible that some won't see that.

Why do a lot of you want the club to go back into millions of pounds worth of debt?

Crazy if you ask me and Fish typifies what im saying about our support.

Embarrassment the majority and not minority are.

Whose fault was going into £82million of debt?

Why do a lot of you want the club to go back into millions of pounds worth of debt?

Crazy if you ask me and Fish typifies what im saying about our support.

Embarrassment the majority and not minority are.

When did I say I want us to go back into debt....never !!

I want him to get his finger ooot his erse and arrange something...if you think he is not capable of doing that then its about time you started to tell him to GTF.

I dont care where his money comes from but I want it now and he must manage it properly or GTF

i'll take a bigot as long as, like me, he displays his bigotry in fields other than football and splashes his cash. we need to remember that laughing at superstitious nonsense from 2,000 odd years ago isn't actually of itself a bad thing. just keep it in contxt, that's all.

Would you now? Well I wouldn't take a bigot, cash or no.

SDM has been good for our club, and I have been a long time admirer of his ability, but I must admit I think he is running out of ideas (and money) to get us back to the top in Scotland.

I believe he is going to have one more go with Walter to see if the team can win the SPL again. My concern is that he does not have enough money for us to do that, for me this is his last chance to prove to us the fans that he has got the fight and determination to get us back to the top.

If the right person or persons came in with the money, I would support SDM selling up now rather than later. :mellow:

Guest orangpendek

ah come on now, 99% of people are bigoted about something or other. whether it be politics, religion or flavour of crisps. i admit freely to finding certain religions laughable therefore i am a bigot. doesn't mean i wouldn't sign a player of a certain religion if he was good enough, or cheer him if he scored. but if he came up to me in the street and did the whole evangelical routine i'd still tell him where to go. context is all.

A big blur of debate there.

I'll agree with the person that is asking certain posters where they suggest DM gets this magical £20 million pounds from.

IT IS NOT GOING TO HAPPEN, COME BACK TO PLANET EARTH.

Until the mysterious buyer of the Gers puts his hand up, everyone should rally around and support SDM. whetehr you like him or not.

Nothing is achieved with being a divided club.

A club united will never be defeated !

Its time that Wankers like PLG and McLeish got criticism as they are the ones that have brought in a squad that is not worthy of wearing the famous light blue of Rangers.

Give Walter and super Ally the time to restructure the playing squad and then you will see the difference again.

One thing that I am sick to death is all of the so called supporters like the FISH who moan like fukc all the time and blame certain individuals all the time. Get over it. SDM gave us and will continue to give us the best for RFC. Nothing else.

Someone posted on here about Real Madrid not winning anything recently considering all the money they have spent, so a massive windfall of cash is not going to fix RFC.If you think it will, you are deluded. Its good football management and spirit from the football department and TRUE HONEST Fans that sing their hearts out every other saturday no matter what the situation that will make our great club back on top.

NOT one mans money. Don't ever forget that.

So put your blue hearts on your sleeve and Follow Follow !

Rant Over

It's the present that counts.

In the last 7 years, celtic have won the league 5 times.

That's simply not good enough. Unless things improve dramatically it will be 8 in 6.

Until the mysterious buyer of the Gers puts his hand up, everyone should rally around and support SDM. whetehr you like him or not.

Nothing is achieved with being a divided club.

A club united will never be defeated !

Its time that Wankers like PLG and McLeish got criticism as they are the ones that have brought in a squad that is not worthy of wearing the famous light blue of Rangers.

Give Walter and super Ally the time to restructure the playing squad and then you will see the difference again.

One thing that I am sick to death is all of the so called supporters like the FISH who moan like fukc all the time and blame certain individuals all the time. Get over it. SDM gave us and will continue to give us the best for RFC. Nothing else.

Someone posted on here about Real Madrid not winning anything recently considering all the money they have spent, so a massive windfall of cash is not going to fix RFC.If you think it will, you are deluded. Its good football management and spirit from the football department and TRUE HONEST Fans that sing their hearts out every other saturday no matter what the situation that will make our great club back on top.

NOT one mans money. Don't ever forget that.

So put your blue hearts on your sleeve and Follow Follow !

Rant Over

Shuggy, that's a great post.

I don't agree that everyone HAS to gather round SDM, he deserves some of the criticism IMO.

But..that shite aimed at Advocaat for wasting 'all our money blah blah' is crazy. We won things under him. McLeish and PLG must have wasted vast amounts of cash in fees, wages, signing on fees etc on the at LEAST 20 duds that have passed through the Ibrox gates in the last 5 years.

Under no circumastances can he be trusted after making such a statement....

''I dont have the stomach for the job any longer''

Can you imagine yer best Rangers pal saying he doesnt want to go and see the Gers anymore, the friendship would sieze there and then wouldnt it....its shocking

exactly FISH

ah come on now, 99% of people are bigoted about something or other. whether it be politics, religion or flavour of crisps. i admit freely to finding certain religions laughable therefore i am a bigot. doesn't mean i wouldn't sign a player of a certain religion if he was good enough, or cheer him if he scored. but if he came up to me in the street and did the whole evangelical routine i'd still tell him where to go. context is all.

Well from what you've written you obviously have no idea of the meaning of bigot or what constitutes bigotry. For a start, finding certain religions laughable is not bigoted and as for the flavour of crisps...no comment necessary.

When SDM finally goes, the club will have been raped financially as we no longer own the building that housed the ticket office, we no longer own the Albion car park. we no longer own the catering franchise, we have outsourced our retail dept for 10 years and yet some still try to tell us that the chairman has not done very well out of his ownership of our club.

When SDM finally goes, the club will have been raped financially as we no longer own the building that housed the ticket office, we no longer own the Albion car park. we no longer own the catering franchise, we have outsourced our retail dept for 10 years and yet some still try to tell us that the chairman has not done very well out of his ownership of our club.

Thats what we have been saying all along me old son but there is so called Rangers fans on here who defend and back what you have just said the barsteward has done to the club

WHO ARE THEY REALLY ???? <_<

He has raped the club we love coz at the end of the day he doesnt give a feck about it when he has gone

Thats what we have been saying all along me old son but there is so called Rangers fans on here who defend and back what you have just said the barsteward has done to the club

He has raped the club we love coz at the end of the day he doesnt give a feck about it when he has gone

There are so called fans on here who think Radio Cattollica is unbiased....but thats another thread.

There are so called fans on here who think Radio Cattollica is unbiased....but thats another thread.

I think me and you know who we are talking about.....whit the feck is that smell ???? ;)