***The Official Hibs vs The Champions Thread***

Muff

But dennis stuff like that is basic fucking stuff! We must improve them! Throwing the ball to the other team is horrible!

No team is perfect Marty, No point in bleating on about players, tactics etc. We have a very small squad, and we need to support them as much as we can.

I'd have snapped your arm off for a 2 nil lead at half time tonight.

Ferguson wasn't dropped because of poor performances

As for tonight's game. It's like a fucking morgue. Awful fans, Hibs are absolutely shite. We're playing reasonably well. Nice to see Jelavic score. Bougherra's lack of celebration a bit concerning.

:lol: He looked shocked, almost embarrassed. He smiled when his team mates congratulated him!

Looking for something which isnt there im afraid.

(tu)

Lets be happy we are up 2-0. Frankly against a decent team we would be struggling.

McCulloch should be taken off for Edu promptly. He already has a yellow card and is out for 3 games so lets get Edu game time.

Naismith looks to have hurt his shoulder and is pretty poor anyway tonight so take him off and put on Lafferty up front with Jelavic.

Keep the other sub in reserve for now. Maybe put on Wylde later.

Just my suggestions to improve the team.

Incredible really - played some super stuff in the 1st half against Hearts with no reward, and tonight our football has been disjointed and scrappy and we're two ahead! SUPER STRIKE BY THE BOUG THOUGH!

Whilst I'm absolutely delighted to be 2 - 0 up at half time (and comfortably so), I think we have been slow, ponderous and devoid of ideas. Don't know if you will agree, but I think - as a team - we look collectively unfit. Naismith looks as if he is labouring and the rest look way off the pace. Can't help thinking if we were playing a better team we would be in trouble.

Sorry if that sounds a bit unfair, but I believe that we have some problems with motivation and commitment. Anyway, here's to another 2 or 3 in the second half and a win - no matter what!!

No team is perfect Marty, No point in bleating on about players, tactics etc. We have a very small squad, and we need to support them as much as we can.

Correct and well said, our set pieces are appaulling, but moaning about it will solve nothing. The biggest impact we can have at the club is to support the lads.

(tu)

get another goal and then put some of the young lads on for a game as this hibes mob a by far the worse team i have seen this season and trust me i have seen a few as i go to english league 1 matches at hartlepool and hibes are making hartlepool look good.

time to put the young boys on.

Hibs destroyed themselves m8. Rangers have to improve (tu) No long punts from the defence and Edu on for Lee.

No, I didn't mean the way we played, although I can see it came across that way.

I mean that the game is over, 2 shots, 2 goals, and they've not had a chance. No excuse not to go out and hammer them.

don't get me wrong I'm glad to be 2 up but those wee things are grating on me, it's all the time!

Id bring Edu on for McCulloch, no need to risk a red card and put us under pressure, also Lafferty for Naisy, the wee mans not looked upto much IMO

A good idea I'd say.

As well getting Edu into the swing of it just now as he'll be needed for the next three games.