Boyd on way up the road!

Muiry12

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Like it or not, Boyd will score the goals to win us the title.

For that reason, I am willing to accept him back.

He was my idol before he left....

i agree, we aint in a position to be too picky and he is proven to be lethal in this league, anyone who is dead against it needs to consider our situation and what he can provide, boyd can score goals, simples

Signing Jelavic was a step forward, bringing Boyd back is two steps back.

I don't see how signing a guy who can score goals in this league with relative ease is taking two steps back. Especially when you consdier our current options.

Yes he left under a massive grey cloud and he'd have a lot of work to do in terms of winning people over, but he's far better than Lafferty, Beattie or Fleck are and Jela can't do it all himself.

At this moment in time Boyd would improve us. Limited ability or not.

If boyd comes back and scores goals then he will once again get the support of 99.99999% of Rangers fans.

I want to win the league, if kris can help with that then i am willing to welcome him back. I didn't want him bcak when miller was here as we didn't need him, we need him (or someone like him) since miller left

I don't see how signing a guy who can score goals in this league with relative ease is taking two steps back. Especially when you consdier our current options.

Yes he led under a massive grey cloud and he'd have a lot of work to dining terms of winning people over, but he's far better than Lafferty, Beattie or Fleck are and Jela can't do it all himself.

At this moment in time Boyd would improve us. Limited ability or not.

I just don't think the bastard deserves another chance to pull on The Rangers jersey. Our CM pairing is most likely going to be Edu and McCulloch which has as much flare and creativity as a bottle of sand. Adding Boyd to that starting 11 will only bring a slower pace, and lessen Jelavic's goal threat.

Which Boyd will turn up? We all know he is short on confidence and not scoring as many goals as he used to. Also, he's hardly played lately so will not be match-fit straight away and to be honest it just fucking makes me want to spew thinking of that lying two faced bastard in our jersey again.

If he comes here and wins us the league, then Kris Boyd I apologise for you making the biggest mistake of your life leaving us. But I can't stomach the thought of him coming back !

I just don't think the bastard deserves another chance to pull on The Rangers jersey. Our CM pairing is most likely going to be Edu and McCulloch which has as much flare and creativity as a bottle of sand. Adding Boyd to that starting 11 will only bring a slower pace, and lessen Jelavic's goal threat.

Which Boyd will turn up? We all know he is short on confidence and not scoring as many goals as he used to. Also, he's hardly played lately so will not be match-fit straight away and to be honest it just fucking makes me want to spew thinking of that lying two faced bastard in our jersey again.

If he comes here and wins us the league, then Kris Boyd I apologise for you making the biggest mistake of your life leaving us. But I can't stomach the thought of him coming back !

you do know its a myth that boyd said if walter stays so will he? he said walters decision could have a bearing on his, e never always got played so maybe that is the reason he left, cause walter is here still.

source?

Read it off one of the Newsnow wesites... Walter Smith said that Kenny Millers wages have been freed allowing us to play a round a little and I cant see Millers wages stretching to cover boyds £20k a week plus another loan signing