Boyd on way up the road!

Muiry12

why do you need a source? We don't have any money,And why should a club pay someones wages if there not playing with them?

the post i replied too said borough are NOT going to pay money, why do folks feel the need to question near enough every post i make, i asked a question, why do you need to know why i need a source, pointless man

i also said it would free wages for borough,

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Lafferty is a better lone striker than Boyd. He is reasonably athletic and has a lot of pace, though he's far from ideal in that role

I know mate didnt mean for Boyd to be up front on his own. I mean to go to tyncastle wif 1 upfront is not write Hearts should not scare us thats y im saying we need more options up front boyd myt not be ideal but hel get the goals. We need to win this tittle by any means possible due to the financial side.

So we sign Boyd to partner Jelavic as the cry is 'We need to replace Miller'

So Boyd's going to work his socks off to create for Jelavic ? or are you suggesting we get Jela to spend most of his time trying to create for Boyd ?

Fuck off (tu)

I don't like Miller but he worked his arse off for Boyd,I'd rather Jelavic was in the danger zone and not having to spend most of the match supplying someone else.

What a fucking waste.

So Boyd's going to work his socks off to create for Jelavic ? or are you suggesting we get Jela to spend most of his time trying to create for Boyd ?

Fuck off (tu)

I don't want Boyd back either, but if he does, we should have two wingers and our strikers where they should play - in the penalty box. Not that it will happen.

I don't like Miller but he worked his arse off for Boyd,I'd rather Jelavic was in the danger zone and not having to spend most of the match supplying someone else.

What a fucking waste.

Fuck off (tu)

What a fucking waste.

Agreed. Boyd can rot in the Championship.