Who is planning to renew their season tickets?

Dennis

138 members have voted

1. 1. renew or not

if any1 is not renewing their season ticket dont go back this year leave ibrox and give ur seat up for real rangers fans a will be renewing mins so all the part-time supporters seell ur ticket the now then

Or maybe you should climb off your fucking high horse and realise that just because your ticket is probably being paid for by mummy and daddy, not everybody is quite as fortunate.

Who are you to make sweeping statements across the board like that? Plenty Bears in this thread have given perfectly good reasons as to why they won't be renewing. There's boys from overseas up at 6AM or so whenever Rangers are on a shitty internet stream, does the fact they don't own season tickets make them part-time fans?

Anybody willing to pay the £25 quid or so to go to a single league game is more than a part-time supporter in my (and I'd imagine most Rangers supporters) eyes - let alone those willing to spunk out the £400 quid for a seasons worth of league games, all before European nights, cup games, and away games, all before they've paid for their travel.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Unless something mental happens from now until the end of the season, why would anyone opt to leave the club they love?

Obviously some people might not be able to afford it but other than that, it is pretty sad that we are debating this. Just because we are not spending money, does not mean we should throw the smartcards away.

Think next year a lot of fans are going to be tested to the limit, I can't see prices been frozen for yet another year with Champions league football not being guaranteed, and with the rumour that concession prices are to be scrapped.

Think a lot will just pick and choose what games they want to attend, and give the season ticket a miss.

Unless something mental happens from now until the end of the season, why would anyone opt to leave the club they love?

Obviously some people might not be able to afford it but other than that, it is pretty sad that we are debating this. Just because we are not spending money, does not mean we should throw the smartcards away.

I don't think there are many "opting" to leave - I think the majority who won't renew have probably been priced out.

A sad state of affairs.

Feel a bit of a hypocrite commenting as I don't get to games now, but I would rather fans could organize a united stance on this, be it the threat of a mass non renewal or whatever, until the club clears up a lot of unanswered questions we have, rather than our support falling away in dribs and drabs, some of whom may never come back.