Virgin Media Bears

Imodium

I'm a virgin media subscriber and as fellow VM subscribers know, we don't get access to the red button feature on sky sports.

At the time of the Bursaspor away game I fired an email to their customer service dept basically saying it was a bummer that I pay good money and don't get match choice thus having to cough up a fiver to watch the game on the Internet.

Got an email back saying sorry that had to pay to see the game and they credited a fiver to my account to cover the game.

The email also said that VM will offer red button on sky sports from next season. So there you go Bears we won't miss an any of our champions league games next season (provided that we make the group stages of course) (tu)

I'm a virgin media subscriber and as fellow VM subscribers know, we don't get access to the red button feature on sky sports.

At the time of the Bursaspor away game I fired an email to their customer service dept basically saying it was a bummer that I pay good money and don't get match choice thus having to cough up a fiver to watch the game on the Internet.

Got an email back saying sorry that had to pay to see the game and they credited a fiver to my account to cover the game.

The email also said that VM will offer red button on sky sports from next season. So there you go Bears we won't miss an any of our champions league games next season (provided that we make the group stages of course) (tu)

Result! (tu) Nice to hear.....just hope we make it now!! :)