** Official Murray v Djokovic Thread - Australian Open Final **

Guest SandyWATP

:lol:

:P Seriously, I can't be the only one who thinks that the hold she seems to have over him and their on-court communication is detrimental to his focus and mentality.

It's almost like Psycho or something. A boy's best friend is his mother and all that...

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Federer was 22 and it was his first slam final. He was a fairly late bloomer but then became overwhelmingly great almost immediately. He didn't spend a significant time hovering around the top of the rankings but losing grand slam finals in the way that Murray is doing. I'm not saying that Murray will always be a choker and will never win a major, I'm just saying that is currently the case, and I don't know how anyone can argue otherwise. Federer had mental weaknesses once too, and he outgrew them. Murray has to do this.

Agreed

The attitudes that some people have when supporting him is dispicable at times though and it really gets on my tits

:P Seriously, I can't be the only one who thinks that the hold she seems to have over him and their on-court communication is detrimental to his focus and mentality.

It's almost like Psycho or something. A boy's best friend is his mother and all that...

:lol: im not so sure, his mother wouldnt miss a game of his anyway so its not gonna happen!!

Agreed

The attitudes that some people have when supporting him is dispicable at times though and it really gets on my tits

Oh yeah, I totally don't get all the people calling him a "cunt" and stuff. Aside from anything else, even though I love tennis I don't feel a personal investment in the outcome of matches. If Andy Murray loses a game I might criticise the game or his performance but I don't feel like he's let ME down :lol:

I do feel sad when Federer loses though. It's like watching a beautiful painting grow old and faded :(

Oh yeah, I totally don't get all the people calling him a "cunt" and stuff. Aside from anything else, even though I love tennis I don't feel a personal investment in the outcome of matches. If Andy Murray loses a game I might criticise the game or his performance but I don't feel like he's let ME down :lol:

I do feel sad when Federer loses though. It's like watching a beautiful painting grow old and faded :(

Yeah because in tennis you represent yourself its not like a team game!! Im disappointed in today but im sure andy murray is hurting like fuck!!

Guest SandyWATP

Djokovic was just fucking amazing, well done to him.

Murray, once again, choked it. His forehand just looks so awkward at times, and I can tell he feels the same.

3 grand slam finals, 0 sets won to 9 lost. However, he will get more chances in the future, and if he wins one, there will be a few more to follow.

Bottled it once again. Djokovic raised his game, why didn't Murray?

Blown off the court by a better player, who played with a set of bollocks and wanted it more.

Is it just me or has Murray not got the "mindset" of a big time winner? He looked like the lost the game at the end of the 1st set ffs, putting himself down and then starting to make loads of unforced errors...