Aberdeen

BR_54

I was just looking there and couldn't see it on TV anywhere, Eck. Can't believe a semi-final isn't on tv!

Thats quite shite, I reckon it would have been a decent game, think Aberdeen could take something. Ah well... there will probably be a stream kicking about but I dunno if I cba going to THAT much effort to watch it

Speaking of Aberdeen, I see they are taking 13,000 fans to Hampden for the semi final today and last year an estimated 25,000 turned up when Dundee Utd had their victory parade after they won the Scottish Cup.

If these glory hunting cunts bothered to turn up every week, instead of spunking their pants over mid table shit Premiership teams, then maybe Scottish football wouldn't be in the fucking doldrums.

Speaking of Aberdeen, I see they are taking 13,000 fans to Hampden for the semi final today and last year an estimated 25,000 turned up when Dundee Utd had their victory parade after they won the Scottish Cup.

If these glory hunting cunts bothered to turn up every week, instead of spunking their pants over mid table shit Premiership teams, then maybe Scottish football wouldn't be in the fucking doldrums.

My mate, his dad and uncle are away down, they never go to any games and my mate seems more interested in Newcastle United nowadays.

This all comes from Craig Brown the other night being on the radio and saying something like "we're bringing in a Premier League player, who's playing in the FA Cup on Saturday". Someone's stuck two and two together and come up with Barry Bannan, there's no more substance to it than that. They're probably bringing in somebody nobody has ever heard of.

This all comes from Craig Brown the other night being on the radio and saying something like "we're bringing in a Premier League player, who's playing in the FA Cup on Saturday". Someone's stuck two and two together and come up with Barry Bannan, there's no more substance to it than that. They're probably bringing in somebody nobody has ever heard of.

Jason Lowe

That's what the Aberdeen paper was reporting yesterday, someone will have thought Barry Bannan because when he made his Scotland debut at Pittodrie he said that he'll always be found of the dump.

Jason Lowe

That's what the Aberdeen paper was reporting yesterday, someone will have thought Barry Bannan because when he made his Scotland debut at Pittodrie he said that he'll always be found of the dump.

He's also a kind of obvious one to pluck out of the air whereas Jason Lowe is... well, I don't know who he is to be honest.

He's also a kind of obvious one to pluck out of the air whereas Jason Lowe is... well, I don't know who he is to be honest.

Neither have I

I think he's black.

Nope, he isn't black