done deal or not?

RANGERST1LLADIE

13 goals in 12 appearances in Euro 2008 qualifiers, including a hattrick against the eventual World and European champions IIRC?

I'm going to give him a chance.

That was nearly 3 years ago. Done fuck all since....and been at pish clubs too. He should be nowhere near this team and the only reason people are giving him the time of day is cause he is a bluenose.

Forget he is a bluenose for a minute........would u still take him?????????

That was nearly 3 years ago. Done fuck all since....and been at pish clubs too. He should be nowhere near this team and the only reason people are giving him the time of day is cause he is a bluenose.

Forget he is a bluenose for a minute........would u still take him?????????

I never once mentioned the fact he's a Rangers fan. He can score goals, and if he does that when he joins then he'll be a good signing. You CANNOT dismiss someone coming to the SPL on the basis that their English league record is poor considering the amount of player who have went to the English leagues from here and completely bombed.

TOtally agree mate.if he wasn't such a blue nose we wouldn't want him. He's not achieved anything at club level. HOpefully am wrong but see this bein a poor signing.

he's not been at a team that is compeating for trophies every year is he??

Man u is the only big club he's played for and he only played once for them.

I never once mentioned the fact he's a Rangers fan. He can score goals, and if he does that when he joins then he'll be a good signing. You CANNOT dismiss someone coming to the SPL on the basis that their English league record is poor considering the amount of player who have went to the English leagues from here and completely bombed.

I can dismiss him and I am dismissing him on his form. He has been shite....not just poor or off form....he has been TERRIBLE for the past 2 years. Beattie was a much better player than him in his day and he can't hack it up here. Wot we need is someone with pace, intelligence and can score goals. Healy at best only had one of they attributes. Personally I would want goodwillie but that's not going to happen so I would rather the squad was left as is and a youngster given their chance than a guy who has past his beat and ebb his best was average.

A complete waste of money in my opinion.