David Healy signs for The Rangers

dc1872

• Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Not according to the official Sunderland website, linked a couple of pages ago.

Interesting....I couldn't be arsed trawling through 18 pages of the thread, because although I'll support the guy when he puts on the shirt, I'm not what you call "orgasmically excited" about this signing.

Thanks for the info (tu)

He's got the move to the club he loves, and for that, I am delighted for him.

But, the hard works starts now. He know's himself that he has to perform and show that he is good enough. I don't particularly rate David Healy, never have, no matter his international record, but we had to replace Kenny Miller and we have opted for David Healy - so I hope he is given the chance, takes it, and contributes.

He's certainly a better option, IMO, than duds like Lafferty and Beattie.

Over to you David Healy, and I wish you all the best.

He's got the move to the club he loves, and for that, I am delighted for him.

But, the hard works starts now. He know's himself that he has to perform and show that he is good enough. I don't particularly rate David Healy, never have, no matter his international record, but we had to replace Kenny Miller and we have opted for David Healy - so I hope he is given the chance, takes it, and contributes.

He's certainly a better option, IMO, than duds like Lafferty and Beattie.

Over to you David Healy, and I wish you all the best.

I'd say that's fair (tu)

taken from the Belfast Telegraph:

Delighted David Healy yesterday finally made his boyhood dreams come true when he signed for Rangers — 17 years after missing out on the chance to join the Ibrox club.

And now that he has got his wish, Northern Ireland's record goalscorer wants to be in Glasgow for a while. Healy’s move to Rangers had been originally set-up as a loan from Sunderland, but instead the Gers have taken over the remaining six months of his contract and he has cut all ties with the Black Cats.

Read more: http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/sport/football/scottish/david-healy-targeting-long-stay-with-rangers-15068428.html#ixzz1CZs5NajR

Interesting to say the least (tu)