Union Bears/The Blue Order?

RFCstuart

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What a day that was Smoke Grenades , Streamers , Flags , Banners hope this is the future for rangers fans and ibrox

Credit to the Union Bears , The Blue Order and any one els who stood for 90 minutes ! (Also credit to me for buying the streamers :lol: )

What a day that was Smoke Grenades , Streamers , Flags , Banners hope this is the future for rangers fans and ibrox

Credit to the Union Bears , The Blue Order and any one els who stood for 90 minutes ! (Also credit to me for buying the streamers :lol: )

I saw your pro-pyro flag, peach! You were about 2 rows in front of me.

Absolutley fucking fantastic. After a rendition of Walter smiths BAWA a witnessed a steward get fucking cracked an absolute beast not a clue who done it but :lol: Lungs are fucking putrid the now but. Absolutley fantastic. First time standing wae the UB & TBO and yees outdid yerselves. Dnt knw if anyone noticed me a wis the guy wae the blue n black helly hansen :lol::clap: I did not punch the steward. :ph34r: oan yersel whoever did but the guy jst looked like a cunt :wanker::lol:

I was in Hospitality today and it looked amazing from there, Mark Hatley was just in front of me and he was pissing himself at the walter smiths blue and white army :lol: there was a few well fans sitting round us aswell and they were saying it looks mental in there!