Union Bears/The Blue Order?

RFCstuart

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was in Hospitality today and it looked amazing from there, Mark Hatley was just in front of me and he was pissing himself at the walter smiths blue and white army :lol: there was a few well fans sitting round us aswell and they were saying it looks mental in there!

:lol: wit was funny about it??.

A few were steaming, but I'm not sure if im honest. The police just go in and pick out whoever they want.

polis were being absolute cunts they were just cherry picking random people. Was so funny when the steward got punched he looked like he was gonni burst oot greetin pahahah :lol:

A few were steaming, but I'm not sure if im honest. The police just go in and pick out whoever they want.

I know the polis were really big wankers today was brilliant though when doing "Walter Smith's Blue and White Army" and just started shoving the polis and stewards about on the stairs

Loved doing Walter Smith's Blue and White Army and just causing carnage on the stairs jumping into stewards and polis :praise: (L)

When that steward got punched n looked like he was going to cry a was howlin man :lol:

Police and Stewards were wankers... was brilliant when they all charged down the aisles at one point to try and get everyone to sit down... and then a chorus of "Stand up if you hate celtic" came out and EVERYONE stood... brilliant!

Those with the smoke in still their lungs, good luck getting your voice back in the morning :lol:

Credit to everyone involved, the pictures, stories and clips i've seen an heard have all been excellant. Also good to hear that the stewards were put in their place.