Kenny Miller

whos acting the internet hardman im stating the fact that if u wish to further this discussion you know were is sit and i will be more than willing to give u my reasons for my answers

You think I called you a tit and you said you would be happy to discuss it in a friendly manner :lol:

Hmm okay then.

Keep dishing threats pal.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Kenny scored 2 tonight fur busaspor thats 3 in 3 tbh i am gutted kenny left he more than proved himself and im goin out on a knifeedge here ( slaggin welcome ) but he has contributed to us winning the last 2 league tittles and set us on our way this year and also slayed THEM on many occasions and is more than welcome to join legends in he hall of fame !!!!

Are u totally pished or do u always talk bollocks ? im struggling to decide which one i think is the answer!

never in a million years is he a legend. 2 good seasons from a man who kisses and beats the celtic badge is no legend in my eyes :dry:

Kenny scored 2 tonight fur busaspor thats 3 in 3 tbh i am gutted kenny left he more than proved himself and im goin out on a knifeedge here ( slaggin welcome ) but he has contributed to us winning the last 2 league tittles and set us on our way this year and also slayed THEM on many occasions and is more than welcome to join legends in he hall of fame !!!!

RANGERS LEGENDS DO NOT PLAY FOR CELTIC!!! (tu)

Anyone that says Kenny wasn't brilliant in his time here is deluded. Our player of the year this season by a mile before he left, nobody will get near the amount of goals he scored for us in the first half of the season.

Kenny is an arse of a person, but he was decent at Rangers. He's certainly not a legend. I don't like the term "legend" beacuse it's thrown around far too easily. Out of our current squad, the only one I would give that title to is Davie Weir

Curious as to why this thread is not closed seeing as hes left our club and now plays in another country. PS Who gives a fuck what hes doing now since it isnt for the Rangers. PS#2 LEGEND. Pahahahaha fuck off wae that shyt....some goals against the bheggars do not make a legendary player.

Curious as to why this thread is not closed seeing as hes left our club and now plays in another country. PS Who gives a fuck what hes doing now since it isnt for the Rangers. PS#2 LEGEND. Pahahahaha fuck off wae that shyt....some goals against the bheggars do not make a legendary player.

Yeah, that's all he did......

Yeah, that's all he did......

Never said thats all he did but people are mentioning those alot. He shouldt be in the Rangers HOF anyhow after playing for them