Kenny Miller

Kenny scored 2 tonight fur busaspor thats 3 in 3 tbh i am gutted kenny left he more than proved himself and im goin out on a knifeedge here ( slaggin welcome ) but he has contributed to us winning the last 2 league tittles and set us on our way this year and also slayed THEM on many occasions and is more than welcome to join legends in he hall of fame !!!!

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't mean to sound rude, but I couldn't really give a flying fuck how good or bad his form is in Turkey.

If I never see another Kenny Miller thread again, it will still be too soon.

Thanks.

Post something about Rangers please.

His performances in his final 2 games for us were utterly embarrassing

Him playing like that for the rest of the season would've won us fuck all

Are you forgetting the 22 league goals in like 18 or 19 games???

ryt for a start 2 season ago we were stuggling agaginst aberdeen he scored 2 n then we beet dundee untied to win it .... last season he was instrumental in wining us it again and this season he scored 21 league goals to set us on our way without miller we wid would be relinquishing our title to the beggers . a dont care what any1 in my eyes he is a legend no1 cares what he done at celtic its about what he done in our teams colours and in my eyes he is a legend of course evry1 is entitled to there opinion of course and as i said i expect a slagging but thats just my thoughts

ryt for a start 2 season ago we were stuggling agaginst aberdeen he scored 2 n then we beet dundee untied to win it .... last season he was instrumental in wining us it again and this season he scored 21 league goals to set us on our way without miller we wid would be relinquishing our title to the beggers . a dont care what any1 in my eyes he is a legend no1 cares what he done at celtic its about what he done in our teams colours and in my eyes he is a legend of course evry1 is entitled to there opinion of course and as i said i expect a slagging but thats just my thoughts

Your text speak and your belief that Miller is a legend leads me to believe that you are between 13 and 16 years old

I no longer look at him as a former Rangers player, but as a Scotland international.

Its pleasing to see a Scotsman doing well abroad!

however, his goals were vital in the first half of the season, especially without Jelavic but i think the squads determination will see us through to 3 in a row :crabflute:

Kenny scored 2 tonight fur busaspor thats 3 in 3 tbh i am gutted kenny left he more than proved himself and im goin out on a knifeedge here ( slaggin welcome ) but he has contributed to us winning the last 2 league tittles and set us on our way this year and also slayed THEM on many occasions and is more than welcome to join legends in he hall of fame !!!!

:shifty:

Negri's a legend as well then.

He contributed without a doubt,but don't talk pish that we would be relinquishing our title,you don't know that someone else or the rest of the team wouldn't have helped,

Folk said the same when Boyd left.

He's no legend or hall or famer.

and to the poster about negri fine player score a great amount of goals but sad to say he was in a team that failed to win the league then plays sqaush with porinni and is never to be seen again

ps my first rangers game was ranger 5-1 dundee untied Negri scored the 5 and pressely scored a pen for untied