Rangers vs Sporting

Lee_RFC

Going by the atmosphere at Ibrox, even against the likes of the bheggars, it will probably be pretty flat. I thought the atmosphere on Sunday was piss poor once again.

I don't know how many tickets have been sold, or will be taken up come the Sporting CP match, so it's pretty hard to say. I'd be surprised if it's anywhere near being a full attendance, especially with more games against the scum coming up, which isn't cheap.

I'm giving this and any Europa League game, a miss.

This will be the first game i've ever been to where I won't be too pissed if we get beat/draw. Could be a blessing in disguise getting put out. Far too many games to play as it is without European games and cup replays

play the youngsters Wattie!!

Going by the atmosphere at Ibrox, even against the likes of the bheggars, it will probably be pretty flat. I thought the atmosphere on Sunday was piss poor once again.

Seemed top class for the first.. 5 minutes? then after that, nothing at all. :(

Depends mate.

The Champions League games were quality but because its the Europa League it might not be very good.

The last Old Firm was bouncing aswell.

Depends were you sit tho mainly.

The atmosphere on Sunday was only bouncing when we were on top. It was shite for the majority of the 2nd half.

It's a sad day when the bheggars have the Broomloan bouncing with that pathetic Depeche Mode song, whilst our support sits on their hands.

The atmosphere on Sunday was only bouncing when we were on top. It was shite for the majority of the 2nd half.

It's a sad day when the bheggars have the Broomloan bouncing with that pathetic Depeche Mode song, whilst our support sits on their hands.

I thought there fans were shit on Sunday.

Were I was sitting they were getting "you only sing in the chapel" belted at them quite alot.

Both teams were only singing when they were the team in control and on top I thought.

Smiths tactics drain the atmosphere aswell I think.

I was hoarse at half time but my throat actually got better by full time and that kind of tells you how the second half was.

I thought there fans were shit on Sunday.

Were I was sitting they were getting "you only sing in the chapel" belted at them quite alot.

Both teams were only singing when they were the team in control and on top I thought.

Smiths tactics drain the atmosphere aswell I think.

I was hoarse at half time but my throat actually got better by full time and that kind of tells you how the second half was.

Said the same thing to my mate, a couldn't speak at half time. Agree about the tactics as well, absolutely embarrassing.

Well im going to the match sitting in govan rear so =/ but im gonna be singing my heart out ill be chanting DIOOOOUFFF DIIIIOOOUUUFF. anyways hopefully will be a good game i was kinda stupid to buy the ticket at 10am on public sale day :crabflute:

Attacking teams build excitement and atmosphere; pretty hard to get worked up when our team doesn't have the ball (or maybe just doesn't have the balls) and I am cetainly not going into raptures watching the scum or any opposition playing keep ball.Atmosphere is being killed by what is happening in the dressing room and on the pitch despite the efforts in the stands and supporters are being driven away.