Pro Ev 2011

SirWalterSmithLegend

Just got it on Xbox

Can any one answer me these questions about it -

Is it really that crap?

How do i change all the team names to the correct names?

What about the players names?

Ive transfer listed loads of players, but how do i actually sell them?

I master league the onyl way to have a management career?

Ive bought 3 players and now im getting a message saying i need to get rid of folk or they will do it for me as i have no money, but my finances say i have £31m in the bank, how can this be?

Shooting is pretty hard, even a proper touch on the button and the ball flies out the stadium almost.

Must admit, i dont really like it, Fifa pishes all over it imo.

Any decent management sims out there for Xbox?, Fifa and Pro Ev career modes are rubbish.

Your help is much appreciated, im sitting here struggling with it.

Just got it on Xbox

Can any one answer me these questions about it -

Is it really that crap?

How do i change all the team names to the correct names?

What about the players names?

Ive transfer listed loads of players, but how do i actually sell them?

I master league the onyl way to have a management career?

Ive bought 3 players and now im getting a message saying i need to get rid of folk or they will do it for me as i have no money, but my finances say i have £31m in the bank, how can this be?

Shooting is pretty hard, even a proper touch on the button and the ball flies out the stadium almost.

Must admit, i dont really like it, Fifa pishes all over it imo.

Any decent management sims out there for Xbox?, Fifa and Pro Ev career modes are rubbish.

Your help is much appreciated, im sitting here struggling with it.

I think pes is 10 times better than fifa ! masterr league is the only way you can have a managerial career on it but I love it !clubs will usually offer for the players you have listed and if they dnt their contract goes anyway, the shooting in pro ev is basically about timing I'd say but still can be hard which makes it that much better for me as in fifa you know when you will score and no here isn't any management sims on xbox that I know of unless you want to go old school and play FM 2007 or LMA 2008

I think pes is 10 times better than fifa ! masterr league is the only way you can have a managerial career on it but I love it !clubs will usually offer for the players you have listed and if they dnt their contract goes anyway, the shooting in pro ev is basically about timing I'd say but still can be hard which makes it that much better for me as in fifa you know when you will score and no here isn't any management sims on xbox that I know of unless you want to go old school and play FM 2007 or LMA 2008

What about changing the team names millsy?

Its certainly looking that way, the dodgy team names a right turn off!

I could have put up with that if the gameplay was anyway decent but its not. I gave it to my mate for a lend and im really not that fussed if I ever see it again!

Download an option file with all the editing already done m8.

As for your query about the ML money... You have to pay out wages to your coaching staff etc after the transfer window.. It's basically telling you that if you buy another player you wont have enough money to pay the wage bill.... and it will release players to fund it..

I'll try find that option file here.. theres a good SPL one with Ibrox stadium etc.

Thats balls, both should have them. :)

Fifa is much better anyway, i cant get used to Pro Ev.

you will eventually then the fluidity of real football mechanics in the game will switch you

i was switched back in the PS2 days and have never found a reason to go back, especially as i could always download an option file to change the names :wink:

you will eventually then the fluidity of real football mechanics in the game will switch you

i was switched back in the PS2 days and have never found a reason to go back, especially as i could always download an option file to change the names :wink:

Thats the file im looking for Jim, FFS! :)

Where can i find it?

Me and my mate used to play a "Konami" we called it, 5 stars, tourny, see how far we could get whilst being stoned out of our trees! ha Many moons ago.

Thats the file im looking for Jim, FFS! :)

Where can i find it?

Me and my mate used to play a "Konami" we called it, 5 stars, tourny, see how far we could get whilst being stoned out of our trees! ha Many moons ago.

ive never played a PS£ mate or an Xbox 360, i wouldnt have a scooby where to look for the files

but theres this massive thing called the internet, apparently it has many MANY answers to many questions :P

ive never played a PS£ mate or an Xbox 360, i wouldnt have a scooby where to look for the files

but theres this massive thing called the internet, apparently it has many MANY answers to many questions :P

Pish, looked there, cant find it. Thats why i started this thread.

;)

Pish, looked there, cant find it. Thats why i started this thread.

;)

bollocks to that then, was going to have a look at this "internet" but if its shite i'll give it a miss

its a pity, i had some cracking and positive comments to make about the current set up at rangers :lol:

bollocks to that then, was going to have a look at this "internet" but if its shite i'll give it a miss

its a pity, i had some cracking and positive comments to make about the current set up at rangers :lol:

Im not a big fan of my internet, i think i might put it on ebay.

Positive comments? Are you sure Jim? :lol:

:beer1: