For all the Anti Smith fans

SteveJ

In the world of Football Manager 2011 mate, yes, but this is the world of 'we have no fecking money' and in that time, we cannot sign players just because you think we need them.

If we cannot keep our two best goalscorers because each of them wanted £20k a week, how can we afford Kris Commons or any other Celtic target?

I don't play football manager.

So in your opinion Papac is better than Izzaguire?

Boyd didn't kick a ball from January and Miller was always leaving..better to get a fee.

?

Why he insist on playing Davie Weir boggles part of the reason we sit so deep is just to accommodate him.

Constantly being turned over game after game.

He has been a great servant to the Club but his time is over he is a liability and every team we play knno this.

Its is now costing us severly Walter he has brought a CB in now give him a fucking chance but we all know Weir will not be dropped.

The team were and have been pish but we all know these are far better players than we see week in week out.

Team needs a fresh direction a new formation and some beleif instilled in them,that we are better than the majority put in front of us and we will win by playing better football.

Not by containing and playing counter attack even though this has brought sucess in the past but it no longer works.

I have always been a supporter of Walter but it is his job to turn things round we have been clinging on by the seat of our pants for fucking months and nothing ever changes.

Major surgery needed on this team think its worse than the team that mcleish left need to get rid o weir,edu,davis, papac, whittaker,lafferty. Never wanted smith back should have stuck with PLG his worst mistake was wanting get the players fit but barry bigs baws and his cronies didnae like it an that fucked up the dressing room he didnae become a bad manager over night

:beer1: :beer1:

No one should be standing up for walter his tactics are a joke and we have been shite all season he may have came back and pulled us together but the only way for us winning games is attacking football and sadly walter doesnt know the meaning of the word attacking football

Please explain to me why the players on that park today are not the ones deserving the stick for that farse of a game?

I read on here 15 minuted before kick-off that most fans on here would agree with the line-up, so it is not that. Weir was clearly holding the defensive line further up the park than normal, so we were not sitting back.

You can blame Walter Smith all you like guys but these players are mince at the moment.

McGregor: Feck knows what he was doing when he palmed the ball back into the box but thankfully it was not a goal. He should have saved the Commons goal but KC should not have had the shot in the first place.

Weir: Showed his age today and could not cope with Hooper

Bougherra: More interested in getting one over the refereee and the Celtic players than the result

Papac: Far too bloody slow and I cannot wait until he goes

Whittaker: Scared performance

Diouff: Scared on the ball when Brown was present - Brown had him in his back pocket

Naismith: Playing with an injury and useless

Davis: A stint in the reserves might make this guy wake up and realise he is at rangers and not Berwick Rangers

Edu: ........

Bartley: Picking up a booking early on was just stupid and he could not make his presense felt there on in

Jelavic: Absolutely useless. I read a while ago that this guy played his heart out and I let that comment ride but this guy is a liability as a lone striker

Walter Smith: Forced to make the sub on Naismith and took too long to get Diouff off - but should have went attacking at 2-0 down.

All in all, the team were pish but it was a team we guessed would be on the park. No leader on the park and no leader available to Walter Smith.

Fuck up ya clown you basically tried to find fault in every single player, fact of the matter Walter played two defensive players in bartley and edu tactics were to sit back play for the draw! People think cause Walter picked the team then he is right, the truth is he got it wrong today and against ten men the other week he played for a one goal win when they were there for the taking.

Fuck up ya clown you basically tried to find fault in every single player, fact of the matter Walter played two defensive players in bartley and edu tactics were to sit back play for the draw! People think cause Walter picked the team then he is right, the truth is he got it wrong today and against ten men the other week he played for a one goal win when they were there for the taking.

Spot on. We were very very poor today due to the tactics, playing for a draw etc. Not fair to say some of them were 'scared' FFS ! Bartley took Brown and Samaras out and Whittaker did a crackin number on the Honduran.

Why he insist on playing Davie Weir boggles part of the reason we sit so deep is just to accommodate him.

This is an actual reason being given by a fellow bear.

I agree that when we sit deep, it is because of Weir and this is a valid point to suggest Walter is hurting Rangers FC. That said, if we put bartley straight in, we may be caught as Weir does have guidance in there, where Bougherra would leave Bartley to work on his own at times.

'Fuck up ya clown'? You are clearly a very educated man and I shall bow to your intelligence once I see it. Until then, you might want to go back to the pre-match threads where most of your fellow bears agreed with the starting line-up!

Blame the players but not the management ?

Who picks the players ?

Who tells them what to do ?

Who chooses to run players into the ground in Europe, when we have a crucial game coming up in the league ?

I never said blame the players, I said the players deserve to share the blame - why is it so fecking hard to think that these players are as pish as you claim Walter is?

Let's be honest, Celtic have shown themselves to be a better side than us at the moment. All I ask is for Walter to have a bit of bottle and change things that aren't working. Obvious example are:

Weir: His time is well and truely up. Yes dropping him will result in his retirement most likely but it needs to be done for the good of the team. No time for sentiments.

Edu: well he is just piss to be blunt, I don't know what he's done to justify his place in the team...his pricetag maybe? Must be demoralising for young Kyle Hutton having to watch that from the bench! I'd assume Ness would have sitting next to him aswell had he been available.

Papac and Whittaker: Both need replaced, whittaker can't defend to save his life, unfortunatly not many options to replace him while Broaders is out and Foster being even worse. Left back however, Kerkar is there...why the feck did you sign him walter? Could give Gregg Wylde a achance.

Lafferty can eat my shite, that's all I'm gonna say about that lump!

And why oh why is Weiss not one of the first names on the team sheet!! He's our best player and would allow for diouf to be a proper partner uptop with Jelavic.

Yes we're limited in options, and in many respects have no right to beat Celtic if you compare finances and squad size, but something needs to be changed. We may aswell try, cos as it stands we aint winning anything.

Management and players all deserve their lumps today, but the gaffer is the one who should be motivating the team and coming up with tactical solutions if something is not working. Weiss never getting a sniff, and Lafferty on for Diouf pretty much sums that up.