Buffoon Buffel swap ?

THEFISH

We all know that the waccy baccy is legal in Holland but I think those chaps at AZ Alkmaar are on it right noo coz a just heard they are prepared to do a swap with that ersehole Buffel going there and we get that Kovermaans fela......

Feckin brill eh but what a shock they will get when they come doon fae thier trip on the waccy and take a look at that tit Buffel :lol: (beer)

Source?

RC.... (beer)

Baws then :pipeguy:

Probably....but it wiz jist the thought of them being interested in that wee ersehole

I cant believe any club of thier stature would be interested in the likes of him after he wiz booted right oot on his erse at thier rivals Feynoord (tu)

think that's just people guessing, we;re interested in koevermans and buffel wants out.. result? a swap. RC just talking pish as usual no doubt.

If it was true which a doubt then a think it would work out rather good.

Buffel is a lightweight and far too inconsistent and we swap him for a good striker.

The Buffel story yesterday confused me.

Smith sayed he won't play till next season. Does the mean hes back and won't risk him incase he gets injured and he can't sell him or he is keeping him?

If it was true which a doubt then a think it would work out rather good.

Buffel is a lightweight and far too inconsistent and we swap him for a good striker.

The Buffel story yesterday confused me.

Smith sayed he won't play till next season. Does the mean hes back and won't risk him incase he gets injured and he can't sell him or he is keeping him?

its aw over the back o the sun. Sounds like a greeat deal.

Ahh fook, thought that said Buffon Buffel swap.....

A knew I would catch someone out

Bufoon would be a better outfield player than that useless wee ersehole

Guest therabbitt
Ahh fook, thought that said Buffon Buffel swap.....

A knew I would catch someone out

Bufoon would be a better outfield player than that useless wee ersehole

erm no...

by Thomas Jordan

RANGERS could land AZ Alkmaar star Danny Koevermans - if Walter Smith is prepared to allow Thomas Buffel to move in the opposite direction.

The Ibrox side are thought to be weighing up a move for the powerful attacker in the summer, but granting midfielder Buffel permission to head in the opposite direction could help seal the deal.

Koevermans has taken the Dutch league by storm this season and it would take around £2m to tempt coach Louis van Gaal to part company with the player.

With Dado Prso retiring at the end of the season, and Smith already keen to bolster his strikerforce before hearing that news, finding fresh options up front is one of his main priorities.

advertisementWith Prso gone, Smith has only Kris Boyd, Nacho Novo and Filip Sebo to call upon. Sebo's future is still in doubt and he is expected to be moved on after proving to be an expensive failure from Frenchman Paul Le Guen's reign.

Novo has been used more as a wide player this season and, with Alan Gow already secured on a Bosman from Falkirk, Smith knows he still needs two new strikers.

Koevermans is being sold on a move to Ibrox by team-mate Shota Arveladze. He said: "Rangers are a great club and I have heard enough positive stories about them from Shota.

"He told me about the fantastic time he had there. I'm happy at AZ, but you never know - we'll wait and see."

Any deal, however, could hinge on whether Alkmaar are allowed to take Buffel.

Van Gaal has been an admirer of the Belgian since his Feyenoord days and it has been hinted he would be happy to lose his top attacker if Buffel helps soften the blow.

It's also believed Smith wouldn't be too upset to see Buffel, signed by Alex McLeish in 2005, move on.

He almost sealed a switch to German side Hannover 96 in the January transfer window, but decided he didn't want to join a new club before he was fully fit. He is believed to be keen to kick-start his career in a new league next term.

And that could also be one of the reasons why he won't feature again for the Ibrox side this season.

Buffel will return to light training this week after being out since early February with a knee injury which required surgery.

Smith said: "Thomas is coming along well. He had the operation on his knee in Belgium and spent some time there recuperating.

"But he will be back training with us at Murray Park later this week and continue his rehabilitation.

"It will be next season, however, before he is playing again and back with us in the squad."

Evening Times

if Walter Smith is prepared to allow Thomas Buffel to move in the opposite direction........

I will kick the wee barsteward aw the way tae feckin Holand free of charge :angry2:

If I was Wattie i would swap them in a second.

So would I. Koevermans would be a great signing. Big and strong and hard working. See that Glenn Roeder is looking at him tho after he impressed him in the 2 UEFA Cup legs.

If we do sign him then here is what the AZ fans/tannoy, sing/play as a tribute to him.

1976 hit Daddy Cool - "Danny, Danny Koev".

Ahhh on the sauce again muffger :Animation44: