If you could ask Walter one question ,what would it be?

razor6605

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Was his defensive football not what turned fans away back then?

If anything we opened up to much and were getting gubbed 4-0 at home. With some of the players we had we would have been immense on the counter attack. of course this is in hindsight now though.

If anything we opened up to much and were getting gubbed 4-0 at home. With some of the players we had we would have been immense on the counter attack. of course this is in hindsight now though.

I know mate, i remember Ajax, Juventus, Athens and the rest, embarrassing. Maybe i was too young to remember us being too open, but we had 11 right good players and Walter just couldnt do anything with them, indeed his best run came when it was 95% British players in 92/93. I always remember seeing empty seats and wondered why we didnt fill the ground.

(tu)

ahahahah The disrespectful questions faceless internet wankers are suggesting and you tell me to lighten up.

sarcasm m8 .

honestly lighten up ,ur takin it all far too seriously ,let them have their keyboard fame mate .

a lot of it is tongue in cheek and they are entitled to post tbh..doesnt mean u have to get on ur high horse.

sarcasm again mate ,cause i would probably be first to react a while ago .as u know mate.

but i see no point now theres no point .

sarcasm m8 .

honestly lighten up ,ur takin it all far too seriously ,let them have their keyboard fame mate .

a lot of it is tongue in cheek and they are entitled to post tbh..doesnt mean u have to get on ur high horse.

sarcasm again mate ,cause i would probably be first to react a while ago .as u know mate.

but i see no point now theres no point .

Good post mate.

It's only banter mate, your right to use sarcasm mate and not react mate.

Thanks mate! As you may have guessed, it was aimed at a certain section of our "new Australians" who come here and then try and turn their little enclaves into a mini middle east and do fuck all except complain about the country.

Then again, I'll kid on it was aimed at the Taighs :crabflute:

Yes i wish they would all fuck off and take their smelly camels with them. I'd rather put up with taigs than those bastards. :beer1:

Yes i wish they would all fuck off and take their smelly camels with them. I'd rather put up with taigs than those bastards. :beer1:

I reluctantly have to agree with you,bluenose...Although what I saw at the Brisbane Roar-Central Coast Mariners game at the weekend made me think twice about saying that.

Scummy taighs in their poxy shirts befouling Bluetongue Stadium :anguish:

I hope they fumigated the seats after those cunts left, and I also hope the cunts ran in to a bunch of Bluenoses at the Central Coast leagues club. :beer1: