If you could ask Walter one question ,what would it be?

razor6605

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Why is Weir still in the team?

Why do we only play one up front against everyone?

Why did we sit back and let that lego-muncher score at ibrox?

Why did u bring kyle lafferty on last sunday before vladimir weiss?

Why do our players get played out of position?

Why?- Beattie, rothen, lafferty etc etc

What has changed in the last three months?

Any of the above.

I think it could work as they will both know each other games well.

Edu looks like a football is a foreign object to him every time it lands at his feet. Hutton will definately do more and provide a bit more bite too. Ness has had more good games than Davis this season despite playing much less.

As you say they will know each others game as well. Nothing to lose. A couple of cardboard cut-outs would be more effective than Davis and Edu on current form.

Well that's hard it would have to be either, Why do you play players who are fucking useless and everyone else can see it i.e Weir, McCulloch, Why don't you use subs when they are required, why didn't you sign Hemdani on a contract, Why do you play players out of postion, there are many more but ONE of those would be the one I would say.

That is obvious, he was the only man who could have steadied our ship, sadly hes stayed a year or 2 too long and is currently in the process of sinking said ship.

I don't really buy into that at all. How is he the only man who could have 'steadied our ship?'

He's proven recently how poor a manger he is. Plenty people could have turned us around with the money he was given AND bought better players than the likes of McCulloch, Lafferty and Edu

I don't really buy into that at all. How is he the only man who could have 'steadied our ship?'

He's proven recently how poor a manger he is. Plenty people could have turned us around with the money he was given AND bought better players than the likes of McCulloch, Lafferty and Edu

Sorry, i meant to say, he was the only man, SDM "trusted" with the job at that time.

I cannot argue with the last part of your post. You are correct.

Considering your constant harping on about how threadbare your squad has been over the past three seasons and the lack of finances, why the hell haven't you tried to give the youth players a chance? If they aren't good enough, why are they here and if you want experience, uhm well there's only one way to gain experience isn't there.