attendance tomorrow

razor6605

i think tomprrow will see our lowest league crowd for a few years.i know its an important game but we are a hard sell right now WATP

our average attendance this season is atleast 40,000+ canny see it being anyless. killie,dunfermline & sporting aw cup games ur the only games the ibrox attendance has fallen below 40,000 :D:D

I am a season ticket holder, as is my son but he plays football on Sundays in a 12pm kick-off and we have no chance of making the game.

Not sure if any others will have Sunday activities that they cannot get out of

Usually the missus works a saturday nightshift but she swapped it cos she has a night oot so i'll be able to make it..Sunday is usually a hassle for me.

It was on Sky Sports News a couple of months back that our average attendance was 45,000 which is 90% full.

It will be around that mark and it only drops for most games like Sporting because Season Tickets don't work on these games.

I am a season ticket holder, as is my son but he plays football on Sundays in a 12pm kick-off and we have no chance of making the game.

Not sure if any others will have Sunday activities that they cannot get out of

feck off why would it have we want to get behind the glasgow rangers weve been through worse than this come on the gers al be there wae ma son ma daughter and ma a

Clearly, given my location, I won't be at the match.. But I'm still buzzing after Thursday. In any event, The Rangers are the one constant in many lives and I know my support does not waver. Ibrox will be jumping today.

The OP is either at the wind up, or clearly, one of them. 45,000 plus as has been posted already. (tu)

43,125 !!!

So much for the poor attendance !!!

if you look at the league attendances for the last couple of years then i think you.ll find my point has been proven.And i never used the word POOR,only said it would be lower than normal.WATP