Say we DO get taken over.....

King_gazza

And whyte gives us the 5m kitty per season he promised then we should snap up nathan dyer & scott sinclair!

Just watched the football league show & both of them were imense.

Nathan dyer:

Has blistering pace,likes to take players on & seems the most consistent player for them 'Dyer started the 2010–11 season well after superb performances and one goal against Preston in Brendan Rodgers' first home game in charge in a 4–0 riot. Nathan currently holds the most man of the match awards for Swansea in the 2010–11 season with 17 awards in 30 games so far this season. Dyer scored his second goal of the 2010-2011 season with a goal against Middlesbrough in a 4-3 win'

Scott sinclair:

Blistering pace,good eye for goal (think he's there top scorer this season?),think he can play on the wing also?

Whats your thoughts?

YES YES YES!

Been saying Sinclair's name for ages now, however I think his valuation will be too high, even after a takeover.

Dyer played brilliantly as well, although I don't see him often so can't have a proper say on him. Looked very quick and tricky though, could be ideal on the wing for us.

YES YES YES!

Been saying Sinclair's name for ages now, however I think his valuation will be too high, even after a takeover.

Dyer played brilliantly as well, although I don't see him often so can't have a proper say on him. Looked very quick and tricky though, could be ideal on the wing for us.

If swansea don't get promoted (which will be unlikely imo) then we should go in with an intrest during the summer & to keep it 100% private

championship players think there fucking superstars and as soon as we

show interest they will be expecting 20k a week.

we need to scout countrys in eastern europe, south america, scandanavia, belgium, holland ect ect ect

plenty of real good players in these lges.

Gradel looks a good player, wouldn't mind him and IF we get taken over. I'd like to see us go after Adam Lallana from Southampton. I really rate him, i think he's a fantastic footballer with a good footballing brain. Exactly what we need right now tbh. However all this is hypothetical if we don't get taken over.

Considering the fact that QPR paid £1m for Taarabt and Swansea paid £500k for Sinclair, they're 2 bargains at the time i said we should've went after. Especially Scott Sinclair, i was shocked that Chelsea let him go so cheaply.

Also considering the fact we paid £1.5m for Beattie :anguish: when we could've got those 2 players instead. I never wanted Beattie to begin with and i was desperate for us to go after a player like Sinclair or Taarabt.

It's time we had a decent scouting network.