Nacho Novo

d_mcewan

I loved his celebration after his goal in Livorno. It came about 2 weeks after we had accepted a bid of £500,000 (for fucks sake) from Coventry after Le Guen had told him he had no future at the club, only for Nacho to insist he was going to fight for his place, and he was back in the team within a fortnight

Posted this a couple weeks ago, frightening how good he was up front. To think he got most of his goals in his first season and then never played 5 consecutive games as a striker ever again in his Rangers career, really tells you something.

The view of his goal at 1:07 is a belter!

Posted this a couple weeks ago, frightening how good he was up front. To think he got most of his goals in his first season and then never played 5 consecutive games as a striker ever again in his Rangers career, really tells you something.

The view of his goal at 1:07 is a belter!

I think this was mainly down to Walter Smith not trusting actual wingers, and preferring to play full backs/central midfielders/strikers on the wing, though Nacho did occasionally play as a winger under both McLeish and Le Guen

He really should've scored 40 goals in his first season. He had 2 separate spells where he went around 10 games without a goal, and he also missed a hatful of glaring chances on top of the 25 goals he scored

I just loved watching that wee cunt score goals. He must have been a right annoying fucker to play against, he scored some cracking goals for us but watching the pen against Fiorentina gave me tingles!

Goosebumps during this video. The goals against Celtic at Parkhead and the equaliser against Hibs are my two favourites.

The goal that always sticks in my memory is the one against them were he bullets it into the bottom corner. I went fucking nuts :lol:

Sadly we know how that game ended :disappointment:

I have no doubts we would of won the league with a few games to go if wasn't for that last minute goal.

Every time he pulled on that jersey, he never let anyone down. He wasn't the best player, he'll agree with that, but he knew what playing for The Rangers was all about - Brilliant video from a player who gave his all and brought us some fantastic, memorable moments!

The goal that always sticks in my memory is the one against them were he bullets it into the bottom corner. I went fucking nuts :lol:

Sadly we know how that game ended :disappointment:

I have no doubts we would of won the league with a few games to go if wasn't for that last minute goal.

If Cuellar had let Nakamura's shot go in, instead of handling it and getting sent off, i'm convinced we would've won the league

Even if we'd lost that match, Cuellar wouldn't have been suspended for the final OF game, a match where we played the entire second half with Christian Dailly and Amdy Faye at centre half