Nacho Novo

d_mcewan

If Cuellar had let Nakamura's shot go in, instead of handling it and getting sent off, i'm convinced we would've won the league

Even if we'd lost that match, Cuellar wouldn't have been suspended for the final OF game, a match where we played the entire second half with Christian Dailly and Amdy Faye at centre half

So many things went there way in that run in, and so many against us. I also remember against Motherwell at Fir Park when Cousin was one on one with the keeper and the keeper saved it :anguish:

Such a sore one to lose that title.

So many things went there way in that run in, and so many against us. I also remember against Motherwell at Fir Park when Cousin was one on one with the keeper and the keeper saved it :anguish:

Such a sore one to lose that title.

And Cousin having a goal wrongly disallowed at Easter Road

Bobo Balde scoring a winning goal for Celtic at Fir Park from a corner that should've been a goal kick

Brilliant mate thanks for that great memories he reaaly has scored a right few important goals loads against a the bheggars's

a question has he ever missed a penalty?

good luck nach and thanks for everything here's to the wee man :beer1::beer1::beer1::beer1::clap:

The goal that always sticks in my memory is the one against them were he bullets it into the bottom corner. I went fucking nuts :lol:

Sadly we know how that game ended :disappointment:

I have no doubts we would of won the league with a few games to go if wasn't for that last minute goal.

a goal after 5 minutes of four minutes of injury time. a goal scored after whittaker was fouled to set it up.

:sherlock:

a goal after 5 minutes of four minutes of injury time. a goal scored after whittaker was fouled to set it up.

:sherlock:

Also remember Aberdeen's last minute equaliser at Parkhead ruled out for a handball which to this day, only the ref actually saw.