Will Healy get a start on Sunday ?

See to be honest, it's a digrace the guy wasn't playing on Wednesday and I don't mean coming off the bench, starting the game. He'll make a difference for us, I have alot of confidence that if he starts and gets the right support he'll score goals

See to be honest, it's a digrace the guy wasn't playing on Wednesday and I don't mean coming off the bench, starting the game. He'll make a difference for us, I have alot of confidence that if he starts and gets the right support he'll score goals

Couldn't agree more, a player who has great movement, knows where the goal is, someone that will play for the jersey and most importantly, a guy who is playing a contract next season!

Should be playing a lot more IMO.

never mind healy why are we paying wages to a player we havnt even seen yet kerkar. theres more chance of seeing lord lucan on shergar than we have of seeing him. ffs walter your always on about the small squad we have no wonder if you wont play half the squad. :anguish: confused.com w.a.t.p

never mind healy why are we paying wages to a player we havnt even seen yet kerkar. theres more chance of seeing lord lucan on shergar than we have of seeing him. ffs walter your always on about the small squad we have no wonder if you wont play half the squad. :anguish: confused.com w.a.t.p

I seen him on the bench on wed,don't think he knew what the fuck was going when the rammy started at the tunnel.

he must get a game if weiss and naismith are still out?