Now Spurs are looking at Brown

Guest therabbitt
Fish, have you watched Rangers this season. Huttons been superb the last couple of months and Smith had a great start to the season. With Thomson he's been okay but he's still a good player.

Nah Ive no watched them at all...what colour do we play in again

Ok your impressed with Hutton...what is he like in Europe, he gets found out everytime and Europe is what we should be aimimg for

You are forgettin this is a very poor standard SPL where even the average players can look special

Ok fishy fishy, if this is a very poor standard SPL, which sadly it is, then tell me why the calibre of players you keep shouting on about are going to want to come play here????

They will not want to come here thats correct coz we are in a feckin mess coz of Murrays mismanagement that my only gripe that barsteward and we are suffering coz of him

Murray is not to blame for the SPL being a poor standard...

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fish, have you watched Rangers this season. Huttons been superb the last couple of months and Smith had a great start to the season. With Thomson he's been okay but he's still a good player.

Ok your impressed with Hutton...what is he like in Europe, he gets found out everytime and Europe is what we should be aimimg for

You are forgettin this is a very poor standard SPL where even the average players can look special

Ok fishy fishy, if this is a very poor standard SPL, which sadly it is, then tell me why the calibre of players you keep shouting on about are going to want to come play here????

And dont call me fishy fishy again.....one fish is quite enough :Animation44:

Brown has to sort out his major weaknesses if he wants to be a decent player,

1 His temperament/temper/attitude--- 14 yellow and 2 red cards this season, now suspended for the first 3 games after the split.

2 He has to improve his fitness; tends to fall out the game after about 60 minutes.

They will not want to come here thats correct coz we are in a feckin mess coz of Murrays mismanagement that my only gripe that barsteward and we are suffering coz of him

I never said that...feck the rest of the SPL anyway

He is responsible for the state of RFC and he is not prepared to sort it out

I am actually starting to believe Fish's comments.

We all know Murray ain't going to sort the club out and will sell as fast as he can so why doesn't he GTF just now

SDM has his problems but remaining silent only makes things worth.

I still think S Brown will end up in England with Mowbray, unless Frankie knows more than he's letting on.

I hope Frankie you have a reliable source.

Guest therabbitt

My point fishy fishy, was that if you believe the SPL is of very poor standard, which it is, then the calibre of players you feel we should employ are not going to want to come to us no matter how much money Murray or any other new chairman throw at them...

My point fishy fishy, was that if you believe the SPL is of very poor standard, which it is, then the calibre of players you feel we should employ are not going to want to come to us no matter how much money Murray or any other new chairman throw at them...

Give them money and they will come nae problem it didnt stop them in the 90s, if you think they wont Im afraid ye dont know what yer talkin about

Guest therabbitt

Give them money and they will come nae problem it didnt stop them in the 90s, if you think they wont Im afraid ye dont know what yer talkin about

Dont want money grabbers, would rather players who play for the shirt.

What did we achieve the last time we threw money at players under Dick?

A sh!tload of debt and NO progress in Europe, something which you seem to feel is more important that domestic success...

Brown has to sort out his major weaknesses if he wants to be a decent player,

1 His temperament/temper/attitude--- 14 yellow and 2 red cards this season, now suspended for the first 3 games after the split.

2 He has to improve his fitness; tends to fall out the game after about 60 minutes.

Brown s the player he is because of his temprament, aggression and in your face attitute. Take that out his game and Scott Brown wouldnt be the player he is now or have the potentiel to become greater in the future.

We need some bite and aggression in the team, We need someone with a never say die attitute, someone who gets into the oppositions head. Scott Brown does that.

You obviously havent seen a lot of Scott Brown, He runs box to box constantly throughout the duration of each game. Tackles, scores goals, plays killer passes. He has everything you want in a professional footballer. If all players had the same mentally and attitude as Scott Brown they would be doing well. He leads by example and brings the best out of his team mates with his never say die attitute.

Scott Brown has to be signed...........End of story

Dont want money grabbers, would rather players who play for the shirt.

What did we achieve the last time we threw money at players under Dick?

A sh!tload of debt and NO progress in Europe, something which you seem to feel is more important that domestic success...

We agree to disagree.....Murray is the man for you and he needs the likes of you....see ye later

"Nah Ive no watched them at all"

====

:lol:

Quite spot on actually, you're are on here most match days so I've read/heard, and clueless about players form/preformances.

Away and preach your "lovely" words away froim ma club :)

"Nah Ive no watched them at all"

==== :lol: Quite spot on actually, you're are on here most match days so I've read/heard, and clueless about players form/preformances.

Away and preach your "lovely" words away froim ma club :)

Ano :pipeguy:

Guest therabbitt

I agree with you fishy fishy, we need a new regime at the club,

But the answer for the long term improvement of our club is not Mr Murray throwing money at players like you seem to suggest...

Even a new chairman will need to be financially prudent...

I agree with you fishy fishy, we need a new regime at the club,

But the answer for the long term improvement of our club is not Mr Murray throwing money at players like you seem to suggest...

Even a new chairman will need to be financially prudent...

Please yersel :Animation44:

Brown s the player he is because of his temprament, aggression and in your face attitute. Take that out his game and Scott Brown wouldnt be the player he is now or have the potentiel to become greater in the future.

We need some bite and aggression in the team, We need someone with a never say die attitute, someone who gets into the oppositions head. Scott Brown does that.

You obviously havent seen a lot of Scott Brown, He runs box to box constantly throughout the duration of each game. Tackles, scores goals, plays killer passes. He has everything you want in a professional footballer. If all players had the same mentally and attitude as Scott Brown they would be doing well. He leads by example and brings the best out of his team mates with his never say die attitute.

Scott Brown has to be signed...........End of story

(tu) (tu)

Brown has always worried me that he picks up o many bookings playing for a no pressure mid table team most of them needlessly. With his attitude and temperament how many games would he miss if playing in the high pressure and scrutiny involved with an old firm team?

He fell out of the games against Italy and Hearts quite badly after around sixty minutes, I put it down to fitness but it may have been too much for him.

He fell out of the games against Italy and Hearts quite badly after around sixty minutes, I put it down to fitness but it may have been too much for him.

The guy is 21 FFS and even then you are exaggerating. I wonder if you judge Ferguson or Boyd by the same standards?

I am actually starting to believe Fish's comments.

We all know Murray ain't going to sort the club out and will sell as fast as he can so why doesn't he GTF just now

Because if SDM sells now he might not get the correct buyer. People claim that he doesn't care about the club as much as he did in the past simply because he wont hand managers an open cheque book, and perhaps that is true to a certain extent. However, I think that waiting to find the correct buyer could very well have the biggest impact of anything he has ever done during his time here. If he finds the right buyer to take the club forward then it will ensure that we leave a long term lasting legacy, rather than a one or two season wonder tag.

Despite what some people think, a new owner does not necessarily mean that the grass will be greener. Just remember that for every Abramovich, you also get a Romanov. Despite how bad things are at the moment at least the financial future of the club is secure under SDM and tbh I would rather have SDM than some foreign investor looking for a new play pen.

Although I don't fall into this category, another issue which I am suprised has not already been brought up on here is that although SDM is not a born and bred Rangers man like everybody on here, he does have an understanding of the "traditions" involved with this club and also what it means to a section of our fans. How is a potential foreign investor going to address these issues, if infact they have no serious insight and perhaps experience of our history and also the traditions of this club? How would they handle the media if they are grilled about sectarianism, would they understand the possible consequences if UEFA continue to probe us? I'm by no means saying that any foreign investors would be stupid, I just think they would be very niave when it came to this issue.

Basically I think it's fair to say that the at the moment SDM is a safe if not spectacular option for our club and when SDM does find the right buyer it is important that he has good knowledge about our club and also the best interests of the club at heart.

Martin Jol is set to offer £5million for Scott Brown and has ben in talks with Willie McKay.

1) I f*cken hate Spurs

2) I hate English teams as we cant compete with these ridiculous offers

3) Scott Brown is never worth £5million

If he goes to Spurs he will be wasted.

As I mentioned earlier before I was so rudely interupted by you know what....

RC have just said Spurs have entered the race for Broon but I can exclusively reveal information from a very reliable source that the deal is done and dusted for RFC

Dont ask me who the source is coz you will not beleive me just take ma word for it :pipeguy:

Martin Jol is set to offer £5million for Scott Brown and has ben in talks with Willie McKay.

1) I f*cken hate Spurs

He has a better chance of holding down a place in the team here.

He knows he will get CL football every season.

He will be playing for the biggest club in the world.

If he wants to give that up to sit on the bench at Spurs then hell mend him.

As I mentioned earlier before I was so rudely interupted by you know what....

RC have just said Spurs have entered the race for Broon but I can exclusively reveal information from a very reliable source that the deal is done and dusted for RFC

Dont ask me who the source is coz you will not beleive me just take ma word for it :pipeguy:

Talk p*sh

1) I f*cken hate Spurs

He has a better chance of holding down a place in the team here.

He knows he will get CL football every season.

He will be playing for the biggest club in the world.

If he wants to give that up to sit on the bench at Spurs then hell mend him.

£5million tho Dado. If that is true then we will never get him for the price we want him at now, even if Brown rejects the move. Tell him in that case to stay at Hibs for 1 more season and we'll bag him on a free in the summer for the minimum of compensation.