It's time to leave Scotland

So after yet another laughable debacle where we get tarred with the same brush as those dirty bastards from paedodome, it's time to leave. Leave scottish football I mean. Rid ourselves of this nametag the 'Old Firm'. Scotland doesn't want Rangers, the quintessential British club.

Join the english lower leagues and start from scratch, with our fan base we'd rise through the leagues no problem. Look at AFC Wimbledon, they're looking likely to be in league football next season after forming 10 years ago or more. It doesn't matter what league we went to, we'd win it. And the next one, and the next one.

Obviously I'm not fully serious, but we'd be better off long term, generations would be better off. We don't need to be associated with this scum. Let them have scottish football to themselves, they'd be nothing. We'll go to England and not be accused of bigoted or sectarian for being proud to be British.

:uk:

Wonder if their pies are any good?

Morecambe FC my boyhood local shrimps were voted best english football pie by the times in 2008.

My dads mate owns the company that makes em Potts Pies, it wouldnt surprise anyone that knows im a big chap that i consume an awful lot of those legendary pies!

While the OP isn't fully serious, I certainly wouldn't object to a spin-off team starting off in the lower leagues in England ala FC United and those of us who can't make the games in Scotland every week would be able to go and follow them until they get high enough up that we can send all of our players and fans there and move them in to Ibrox.

While the OP isn't fully serious, I certainly wouldn't object to a spin-off team starting off in the lower leagues in England ala FC United and those of us who can't make the games in Scotland every week would be able to go and follow them until they get high enough up that we can send all of our players and fans there and move them in to Ibrox.

(tu)

thats a serious suggestion of what i posted. works for them, it'll work for us.

I am genuinely sick of being associated with those scumbags tho.

It's from experience unfortunately :(

You've obviously never had a scouse pie from Goodison Park, or a mince steak pie from St James', or what about a meat and potato pie from the Emirates? Don't let a bad experience put you off! :lol:

On a side note, imagine getting a pint inside the stadium!! We must move to England! :uk:

Back to the point...

Imagine a world where we join the conference, sell all players over 21. thus minimizing wage bill, Ibrox and MP would cost an absolute fortune in the conference, and would we win it with current youth crop? I'm not so sure. but it'd be a start. Our fanbase with a good owner we would be able to build to win that division.

Who would still go to Ibrox if we hypothetically joined the conference? I certainly would! I don't care who we play.

Back to the point...

Imagine a world where we join the conference, sell all players over 21. thus minimizing wage bill, Ibrox and MP would cost an absolute fortune in the conference, and would we win it with current youth crop? I'm not so sure. but it'd be a start. Our fanbase with a good owner we would be able to build to win that division.

Who would still go to Ibrox if we hypothetically joined the conference? I certainly would! I don't care who we play.

Imagine seeing the Johnstone's Paint Trophy next to the cup winners cup :drool:

I'd definately still go to Ibrox, I'd get to a few grounds in England as well. Darlo, Barrow, Rushden and Diamonds, Gateshead here we come! :uk:

Im maybe only being semi serious about this as it just won't happen mate (tu)

I'd like to see us move to the English Leagues to be honest.

As long as it was ONLY us as we are a British club.

Leave the other half tae fuck aboot here wae the Hamiltons and St. Mirrens o the world.

I'd be against joining though if it meant they were also allowed to join.

Infact, why not let them also join their own countries league, and then we could all sit back and have a laugh at the demise of the Scottish game, and listen to everybody scrambling around tae get us both back as they canny sustain their wee diddy clubs withoot us.