RFC Executive must go - I feel sick

cooper1989

As you can see from today's headlines, Man UTD are issuing the strongest posisble statements against the Italian police -- and sticking up for their supporters. Now, I'm not suggesting that the Osasuna police incident etc. was as bad -- but it was VERY similar... Very similar indeed. And where are the statements from our executives? While SDM should play a more active role, it's not the Glazer's issuing the bloody statements -- it's Man U football club.

ffs. Our club is becoming a serious disgace to us that have followed it since the day we were born. Whatever happened to pride, tradition and the love of our club? This executive team -- starting with Bain -- needs to get kicked right out of Ibrox. And the sooner the better.

I'm now officially disgusted. The Man U reaction has finally shown us how weak we have become.

Spot on mate.

When Murray was asked about the attacks on our fans he basiclly said it was their own fault.

A disgusting attitude.

As you can see from today's headlines, Man UTD are issuing the strongest posisble statements against the Italian police -- and sticking up for their supporters. Now, I'm not suggesting that the Osasuna police incident etc. was as bad -- but it was VERY similar... Very similar indeed. And where are the statements from our executives? While SDM should play a more active role, it's not the Glazer's issuing the bloody statements -- it's Man U football club.

ffs. Our club is becoming a serious disgace to us that have followed it since the day we were born. Whatever happened to pride, tradition and the love of our club? This executive team -- starting with Bain -- needs to get kicked right out of Ibrox. And the sooner the better.

I'm now officially disgusted. The Man U reaction has finally shown us how weak we have become.

they dont care about our fans no wonder we have a divided support.

Macintyre said: "I never saw anything, with an experienced eye, that merited the very severe treatment and indiscriminate batoning of fans.

"It was completely out of order, in my opinion."

It is simply wrong to suggest:

1: That these two incident are comparible.

2: Our club in no way defends the fans.

Err..

1) Foreign police indiscriminately clubbing UK fans? (Comparible: 'able to be compared').

2) maybe you could list those fantastic defences that our Club has mounted?

Well thats great.

Feck that, we should be making official complaints to their police, UEFA, feckin everybody.

Jail the guys who done it, it's assault.

Scum bags.

Imagine Murray or Bain got attacked, would they stand back and say "Well, the police are different in those Countrys, and anyway, we shouldn't have been singing sectarian songs or went in the away end."

Would the feck, they don't give a flying one about the fans, as long as we keep handing over the money.

Murray and Co must go.

He doesnt have the stomach for us or our club...whit de ye mean a spout a load o sheeite :lol:

I even like reading some of the shite you post FiSHY!

It keeps the boards interesting, keep it up! (beer2)

Err..

1) Foreign police indiscriminately clubbing UK fans? (Comparible: 'able to be compared').

Why bother. You think evolution is fact ;)

Well thats great.

Feck that, we should be making official complaints to their police, UEFA, feckin everybody.

Jail the guys who done it, it's assault.

Scum bags.

Imagine Murray or Bain got attacked, would they stand back and say "Well, the police are different in those Countrys, and anyway, we shouldn't have been singing sectarian songs or went in the away end."

Would the feck, they don't give a flying one about the fans, as long as we keep handing over the money.

Murray and Co must go.

But we did officially complain!

Did we not?

He doesnt have the stomach for us or our club...whit de ye mean a spout a load o sheeite :lol:

I even like reading some of the shite you post FiSHY!

It keeps the boards interesting, keep it up! (beer2)

Get the dosh oot then....No Murray feckin you :lol:

Err..

And you accuse others of dodging questions.

Err..

You really can't take it, can you ;)

Err..

Dearie me, still hurting are we?

Err..

Dearie me, still hurting are we?

:kiss1:

Has anyone noticed the failure of our wonderful politicians to take any sort of stance on this....?

Just for a moment consider the difference if this had been members of the Tartan Army who had suffered the same fate in Spain...do you honestly think their would be a silence amongst our MP's ?

Guest orangpendek

oh come on...jail the people who did it.....politicians failing to take a stand...are we living in some utopia or the real world? as football fans we are considered the lowest of the low by every political class and as such, more or less asking for trouble by behaving like 'the mob,' that is gathering in large numbers and partaking of alcohol. we threaten what they perceive as law and order, tho their scruples on such matters seem to vanish when they are offered a tasty financial deal themselves.

anyone who thinks the italians will jail their own coppers for whacking some scottish football fans, or expects the uk govt to take any form of action, no matter how weak, is deluded.

plainly, what we need is a revolution. B)

oh come on...jail the people who did it.....politicians failing to take a stand...are we living in some utopia or the real world? as football fans we are considered the lowest of the low by every political class and as such, more or less asking for trouble by behaving like 'the mob,' that is gathering in large numbers and partaking of alcohol. we threaten what they perceive as law and order, tho their scruples on such matters seem to vanish when they are offered a tasty financial deal themselves.

anyone who thinks the italians will jail their own coppers for whacking some scottish football fans, or expects the uk govt to take any form of action, no matter how weak, is deluded.

plainly, what we need is a revolution. B)

i will join you. :2gunsfiring_v1: