***The Official Rangers vs. Kilmarnock Thread***

Muff

I hate being one of those negative arses but although we did win the game, the performance was still very poor. That is the frustrating part of it all. I guess I get annoyed when people are so pumped for a win like this and don't care how we do it. I am over the moon that we got out of that game with a win today, but if your an honest fan you will admit that our play a lot of the time is sloppy and tbh it's shitty to watch. I know that you can't always play great but how many performances against weak spl sides have we played like this?

All in all I guess I should be happy with the three points but we all know that any 1/2 decent team will kill us more times that not if we play like this.

and recently they have, and it hasnt been pretty viewing for us

not you in particular, but i think that even if the wee rhat in charge of them won the league some people would still defend the team and management

I find both camps annoying as fuck tbh. People who blindly defend the indefensible are just as bad as people who are critizing the team before a balls even been kicked and actually want to see us lose, or at least thats the impression they give.

Walter Smith has his faults, no-one with any degree of footballing knowledge can deny that, but I'm of the opinion of waiting till the match is actually over before shooting him. Whether we like it or not, he is the manager, he will play the same negative way for the rest of the season, but if it wins the League, then I for one will be happily relieved. It wont be the greatest title triumph in terms of quality of football, but at the end of the day who cares. And we can still win this. I'd see the point in some of the whining if we were 20 points adrift.

I find it pretty funny that SWSL and Marty seem to think they are footballing experts.

Who do you manage? Are you involved in professional football?

:lol:

Who claims to be experts? Wheres you proof, or is it just a LIE? :rolleyes: Of course it is!

Do we all need to be involved or professional to have a say? doh:lol:

You pick out 2 members when in FACT there has been numerous members pretty pissed off with how we play, in FACT there are thousands in the real world away from RM who are also pissed off, but lets not let facts get in the way of your wee obssessive rant.

Open your eyes Jamie, we are shite and anyone who says otherwise is having a laugh and knows nothing about football, the standard of our play is embarrassing at times.

Who claims to be experts? Wheres you proof, or is it just a LIE? :rolleyes: Of course it is!

You pick out 2 members when in FACT there has been numerous members pretty pissed off with how we play, in FACT there are thousands in the real world away from RM who are also pissed off, but lets not let facts get in the way of your wee obssessive rant.

Open your eyes Jamie, we are shite and anyone who says otherwise is having a laugh and knows nothing about football, the standard of our play is embarrassing at times.

Like you

(tu) has been like this for months.

Walter Smith has his faults, no-one with any degree of footballing knowledge can deny that, but I'm of the opinion of waiting till the match is actually over before shooting him. Whether we like it or not, he is the manager, he will play the same negative way for the rest of the season, but if it wins the League, then I for one will be happily relieved. It wont be the greatest title triumph in terms of quality of football, but at the end of the day who cares. And we can still win this. I'd see the point in some of the whining if we were 20 points adrift.

the problem i see is that we are more throwing away the title rather than the beggars winning it

and that is something which shouldnt be happening, especially as smith himself has even admitted to problems in the team stemming back months now that havent been resolved

the same smith defenders were highly missing after the game at the piggery where we had 1 shot on goal in injury time at the end, ffs mark wilson had more shots on goal when he scored than our whole team did that whole game

the 3-0 defeat at the piggery left me feeling sick to the bottom of my stomach, didnt think i could feel any worse

then watching the cup defeat to that lot turned out worse, and the frightening thing is that we have a cup final against them next weekend, and we look like we havent learned one single thing about how to play them, even though motherwell showed us exactly what to do

so what if we are a bit crap--fact is we have been selling players for years and not replacing them with similar quality-now is not the time to moan and whinge about the finer points of football---now is the time to dig in and fight

history can repeat itself --sometimes a shit team can pull it off--remember the wim janssen tottie howker team that stopped us doing 10 in a row, i still maintain they were shit, but sometimes if you can build up a bit of momentum towards the end of a season you can do the seemingly impossible

we come back and get through in europe against sporting lisbon

despite everything --if we win our remaing games or even get a draw against the magnificent celtic team who recently were unceremoniously humped by motherwell we can do this-------who do sellik play last game of the season--none other than--motherwell

despite all the crowing--they are worried---i had a wee nosy into the paranoia forum to get a grip on what they are thinking about todays win----koff---kilmarnock are a h** team who scored an own goal deliberatly seems to be the piss that they believe happened---and yes----they are worried that they are not cruising this-----keep the faith----cmon the gers

I didn't.

I stated we were still in Europe and Arsenal are not.

well you did then

you compared arsenals euro campaign to ours, and dont forget we relied on a second chance to be in europe after xmas

i love every minute of european football, especially being able to rub it into the tims

but comparing our euro campaign to arsenals just doesnt work